Contacting Property Manager...
LORAC Property Management
4820 Southpoint Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Fredericksburg area.
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Monthly rental accounting summary
- Year-end accounting summary and IRS form 1099
- Direct deposit of rental proceeds in your bank account
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your Fredericksburg Property Manager:
- Full management services
- National credit, background, and Rent Bureau checks on all rental applications
- All leases in accordance with the VRLTA
- Tenant security deposit escrow account
- Rent collection
- Legal action taken for nonpayment of rent
- Periodic in & out inspections of property
- Maintenance advisory and preventative maintenance
What Makes Us Different:
Our Fredericksburg Property Managers are here to help you effectively and economically manage all your rental property needs. We focus entirely on residential properties because we feel this is the best way to serve our clients.
Lorac property management should serve the needs of the property owner and the property itself. While some property managers believe in a cookie cutter approach, that is not how we operate here. We can help you manage your Fredericksburg rental property whether you simply need help with leasing or you need a full complement of services.
"I would like to recommend Carol Holley as an excellent Property Manager. Her firm has served as our Property Manager for six or seven years and has always acted on our behalf. We tried managing our own properties and that was a disaster. Carol finds good tenants in a short amount of time and gets us a good return on our investments. She currently manages four properties for us and we look forward to continuing to work with her. Carol also acts as our representative when we buy and sell property. She is always professional and finds qualified buyers for our properties in the shortest amount of time. " - Neil and Carol H.
"Thanks for all your patience, time and effort that you have provided to us during the property management of the rental of our home and then listing and selling our home. Thanks for everything you have done for us!" - James and Sonia H.