Contacting Property Manager...
Lucky Star Property Management
601 N. Belair Square
Evans, GA 30809
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Lucky Star Property Management specializes in end-to-end management of all your rental needs! We serve Columbia County, Richmond County and southern Aiken County, including Evans, Grovetown, Martinez, Augusta, and North Augusta.
- Landlord Rescue Program: $300- Do you have a tenant that constantly pays rent late; has not paid rent this month? Overly abusive of the property in general? We offer a Landlord Rescue Program that will collect the rent due or we will handle the removal of the troublesome tenant and report it all on their credit report.
- Tenant Procurement Fee: One-half the first month's rent
- Ongoing monthly management fee: 10% of the rent (minimum $75)
- New property intake fee: $150 (includes market rent survey and property intake survey)
- Credit report
- Criminal background
- Prior evictions
- Rental history
- Income verification
- Employment verification
State-of-the-Art Internet Marketing
- Each property has a page on our website featuring photos, description and driving directions.
- Rental properties are marketed on a variety of free and paid websites.
- Leases may be executed via email and fax.
- Using the Internet, we have leased properties sight-unseen to tenants from out of state many times.
Owner Payments and Statements
- Owners are paid by direct deposit.
- Owner funds are dispersed by the 2nd banking days after the 5th of each month.
- Invoices, receipts and Owner reports are available on our website 24/7.
- Owners receive a 1099 form at year-end for tax preparation.
- Our vendors can handle most any repair.
- We monitor an emergency maintenance hot line 24/7.
- We provide semi-annual inspections on the property to ensure that the property is being maintained, that upcoming routine maintenance can be scheduled at your convenience, and that the tenants know we are watching, that we care about your property, and that we hold strict compliance with the terms of the lease.
Rent Collection and Evictions
- We insist on timely rent payment from tenants.
- We act promptly when rent is not paid.
- When necessary, we handle the entire eviction process.
Tenants Have Three Rent Payment Options:
- Internet payment: Optional automatic recurring draft. Available 24/7
- Payment by mail
- Payment by hand delivery