Contacting Property Manager...
MacPhersons Property ManagementOffice Locations:
18551 Aurora Ave. N #310
Shoreline, WA 98133
15381 NE 8th Street
Bellevue, WA 98008
903 East Main Street
Auburn, WA 98002
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Property Management Doesn't Cost, It Pays!
We offer property management services in the greater Seattle area, from North Snohomish to North Pierce counties, including single family homes, individual condo units, multi-family both large and small. Please contact us if you would like us to give you a proposal on managing your property for you.
- Determine rent value
- Market rental property
- Preview with prospective tenants
- Qualify applicants to our terms.
Property Management Services
- Provide monthly financial statements including copies of actual invoices
- Electronic banking and bill pay services
- Keep you informed of property condition
- Perform move-in/out and periodic inspections
- Effect repairs per your instruction
- Contract independent vendor services on your behalf
- 24/7 emergency service
Community Association Management
This service is MacPherson's Property Management's commitment to your Community. We can customize our services to fit your Community needs. MacPherson's offers full Community Association Management. We also offer Accounting Services only.
As professional Community Association Managers, we are members of the Community Association Institute (CAI) one of the leaders in providing training and assistance with multi-family communities and (IREM) Institute of Real Estate Management.
- Keep accurate record of homeowner occupancy
- Enforce Rules and Policies
- Prepare and distribute resale certificates and escrow information
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and notices
- Assist in processing insurance claims
- Attend Board of Directors Meetings and Annual General Meeting
- Assist the Board in setting up and conducting Annual General Meetings
- Assist the Board in Obtaining a Reserve Study
- Assist the Board of Directors in obtaining bids and negotiating with vendors for outside services
- Assist the Board of Directors in preventive maintenance program for the common areas
- Assist in Transition management
- Provide coupons or electronic transfers for monthly assessments
- Provide monthly delinquency reports and enforce collection of assessments and other receivables
- Prepare annual operating budget for review and approval by the Board
- Timely payment of all approved invoices
- Provide copies of all bills and invoices paid by MacPherson's upon request
- Assist the Board of Directors in developing capital replacement reserve schedule
- Maintain working capital and reserve funds. Reconcile bank statements.
- Provide monthly financial statements. Provide assistance to independent CPA in annual audit: timely tax form preparation
MacPherson's is a family owned business offering Real Estate services since 1932 in the greater Seattle area.