Contacting Property Manager...
Madison Real Estate & Property Management
910 N Washington St
Spokane, WA 99201
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Madison Real Estate and Property Management, Inc. located in Spokane, WA offers full-service property management for:
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Units (Duplex, Tri-Plex, etc)
The following is a sample of the services provided (contact us for a detailed list of services and benefits we provide our owners - we think you will be pleasantly surprised):
- Detailed Monthly and Year-to-Date Statements
- Compliance with State and Federal Landlord-Tenant Laws
- In-Depth Tenant Screening
- Showing and Placing Tenants
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Rent Collection
- Unit Turnover to Rent-Ready Condition Upon Tenant Move-Out
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. In addition to using tools such as laptop computers and BlackBerry devices to keep us connected at all times to our business, we also employ one of the most advanced and powerful property management software applications available. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and matically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.
Contact us today!