Contacting Property Manager...
Magnolia Property Management
2807 Allen St. #325
Dallas, TX 75204
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
To build enduring relationships with our customers and communities by providing exceptional and innovative customer service.
Magnolia Property Management is committed to providing superior customer service, and an unwavering dedication to the satisfaction of our customers. From assisting Boards of Directors with financial management and long term planning to negotiating contracts and developing operational procedures, Magnolia Property Management enhances the value of your most important investment - your home.
Property Management Service
- Perform regular site inspections
- Receive and process service requires for repairs and maintenance
- Advise of major problems or trends in maintenance service requests.
- Arrange for prompt response to emergency service requests. We provide an “on-call” service for emergencies that occur during non-business hours.
- Handle problems in a responsive and personal manner. Our office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday, and from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Assist the Board with contract specifications, and competitive bidding for non-emergency services.
- Direct contractors providing recurring service, and monitor contractor performance to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
- All tenant communications and correspondence
- Coordinate all maintenance related issues
- Tenant "move-out" process includes coordination of cleaning, painting and other maintenance required to prepare the unit for new placement
- 24-hour property support - All calls and tenant issues handled directly
- Bi-monthly property inspection & detailed report
- Monthly & Year-end statements of fees & expenses
- Collection of monthly rent from tenants
- Perform activities related to late rent including assessment of late fees
- Process all rent related communications including past due notices, 5-day notices and initiation of eviction process if required
- Received rents are either sent to client or deposited in designated bank account
- Manage security deposit process including storing in separate bank account, pay out of interest to tenants and processing of applicable deductions upon move-out
- Monthly & Year-end accounting of rents received
One of the reasons we are rated as the leading apartment managers in Dallas/Fort Worth is our ability to quickly fill vacancies with high quality tenants. We use our skills, resources and advertising to quickly fill your rentals with tenants that are fully screened and approved by you. Our Tenant Placement service includes the following:
- Aggressive advertising of vacant units using a multi-channel strategy which includes "pay for" online and newspaper advertising.**
- Scheduling and showing of vacant units to prospective tenants
- Full ownership of application process
- Initial screening and proposal of prospective tenants to owner
- Background and Credit Checks
- Tenant "move-in" process including unit walk-through with new tenants and the provisioning and delivery of keys and welcome packet
- Move-In inspection complete with digital photos of entire unit
- Supply all required documents including lease, carbon monoxide & smoke detector form and welcome letter
- Handling of Section 8 available