Contacting Property Manager...
215 Adams Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
At MBM we provide bookkeeping and record management of association's expenses. We also provide detailed reporting on income, expenses and complete cash flow and budget analysis.
Buildings will receive a complete reconciliation report of the association finances and a HOA invoice via our web portal on a Monthly basis.
MBM gives an Analysis of current vendors being used for maintaining the property and will provide competitive bids when applicable. Upon bid selection for major jobs (plumbing, electrical, roofing etc.), a vendor will be selected and an MBM representative will supervise the job until completed to the building's satisfaction.
MBM provides Collections of HOA dues and enforcement of late charges on unpaid dues. We also Facilitate in the legal process of placing liens, bank levies and rent levies for unpaid HOA dues.
Through our extensive web portal board presidents and selected members will have access to a view only basis of the association's accounts and transaction history.
MBM works closely with the maintenance company to make sure the building is properly cleaned and maintained.
MBM provides monthly onsite checkups of its building and brings attention to the board any potential issues. At MBM we pride ourselves in being proactive with all our clients for the best experience possible.
- Proper tax filing for the association. (1120 H)
- Audited tax returns can be provided per the board's request
- Quarterly cash flow analysis and association meetings to go over the overall financial health of the association and any pending maintenance or repair issues.
- Will provide recommendations on a quarterly basis based on budget analysis if
- assessments are necessary to keep the association functioning properly.
- Annual Report Filing.