Contacting Property Manager...
McShane and Associates
6230 Orchard Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Welcome to McShane and Associates, Inc.!
"When management is working efficiently…things get quiet."
McShane and Associates was founded in 1978 to help condominium and homeowner associations in the Greater Detroit Metropolitan Area maintain and improve desirable communities. We feature well trained and caring staff, superior systems, and a passion for top quality customer service. We are the technology leader in our market, always looking for the most cost effective and responsive tools to meet our customers' management needs.
- Provide carefully prepared management and financial reports to board members at least one week prior to board meetings.
- Attend board meetings and help the board to tackle agenda items and make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Prepare bid specifications for seasonal contracts and special projects, ensuring competitive and comparable proposals.
- Manage association insurance program using proven risk management techniques.
- Issue warnings and violation notices using GPS enabled handheld devices in the field.
- Plan and implement community-wide communication program.
- Assist with real estate closings and refinancing activity.
Property Management Services
- Conduct regular on-site inspections to identify maintenance needs.
- Hire and supervise qualified contractors to make needed repairs.
- Plan and administer capital improvement projects from conception to completion based on careful analysis of reserve plan needs.
- Provide residents with user friendly work order system with tracking tools to ensure timely and efficient completion of routine repairs.
- Operate 24/7/365 emergency hotline staffed by trained specialists.
- Respond to all co-owner requests and inquiries within 24 hours.
- Prepare monthly financial reports using state-of-the-art Village Management Software.
- Maintain co-owner accounts and provide them internet portals for access to their information.
- Aggressively pursue timely and cost effective collection of delinquent receivables.
- Coordinate annual CPA review of community's financial records.
- Feature totally transparent financial transactions with instant access to all community records; no hidden fees or questionable practices.
Find out how sound management makes your board members' jobs easier and more rewarding. Contact us today and let's explore ways to work together.