Contacting Property Manager...
mem property management corporation
35 Journal Square
Jersey City, NJ 07306
1711 Route 27
Somerset, NJ 08873
102 Christopher Columbus Drive
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
At mem property management, our philosophy is to operate each property from A Condominium Association and owner's perspective, with an acute awareness of the goals and needs of residents and users.
Under the direction of dedicated team leaders, property management professionals focus on problem prevention rather than problem resolution, "Hands-On"....
Such a philosophy has distinguished mem property management from the competition, resulting in the maximization of asset value and increased levels of comfort, service and resident retention in our clients' properties.
However, we do not stop there. Our services include building maintenance, lease administration, operating and capital budgeting, vendor management, property accounting and all major reporting formats. We are always adding more services to our full-service menu.
What Distinguishes Us From The Competition?
- "Doing It Right The First Time"
- You're hiring mem not just a property manager, basically, you are hiring a team. Also, the property manager will be receiving support from both the regional manager and the president of mem.
- Receivables, the follow-up in helping unit owners to establish payment plan rather than the Association incurring just legal bills.
- Quality Assurance Program- the principle of mem is actively involved in the day-to-day affairs of running the affairs of the association. Even unit owners are encouraged to call the President of mem to discuss any concerns they may have. In addition the President of mem reaches out to the board on a regular basis to "see how things are going."
"The way your Property is Managed Today will Determine its Value Tomorrow"
The mem property management corporation manages approximately 9,000 condominium and apartments throughout New York and New Jersey and the surrounding areas.
At mem property management, we understand that the single most important aspect of any property is it's tenants. With this in mind, we strive to provide an atmosphere that - while highly profitable - will always maintain a high level of tenant retention.
Property Management Services include:
- High tenant retention
- Outstanding and responsive customer service
- Regular communication with owners
- Budget planning
- Preventative maintenance program
- Routine inspection of each and every property
- Prepare scope of services for vendor bidding
- Supervision of all contractors & vendors
- Maintain all property files & resident records
- Maintenance personnel services
- Construction management (optional)
At mem property management corporation, we recognize the uniqueness of each Association and carefully tailor a management program designed specifically for each. Our services and management programs are flexible enough to adapt to the needs of every client that we serve.
Condominium Management Services:
- On-site management or periodic site inspections as necessitated by your community
- Attendance at meetings
- Collection of Common Charges, including close monitoring of arrearages and serving as liaison to the Association's collection attorney
- Preparation and distribution of notices, reports, meeting minutes and other correspondence as requested by the Board
- Maintenance of interest bearing operating and reserve accounts in the name of the Association
- Accounts payable service
- Monthly computerized financial reporting which includes the following:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Budget vs. Actual
- General Ledger
- Cash Disbursements Journal
- Member Receivable Report
- Cash Flow Reports and Projections
- Assistance in the development of the fiscal budget and annual audit
- Customized reporting for special needs
- Monthly or quarterly management reports
- Negotiation on behalf of the Association for services such as utilities, snow removal, refuse removal, and landscaping
- Project management of large community construction projects such as rehabilitation projects, additions, & upgrades.
- Negotiation on behalf of the Association for services of contractors for special projects
- Implement and manage a community web site to increase communications within your community, increase revenue though advertising, owner accessibility to personnel account history, etc.
- Supervision of contract services
- Detailed service history reporting
- Production of newsletters and special publications
- Management of amenities and facilities
- Crisis management and assistance with spec