Contacting Property Manager...
Misty Mountains Realty, LLC
8193 Kendall Rd.
Maple Falls, WA 98266
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
- Parking Garage
MMRA is your partner for managing your real estate safely, reliably, and profitably.
- Increase occupany, profitability and value
- Increase rents while improving tenant quality and retention
- Decrease expenses
- Affordably maintain your property
- Benefit from robust liability protection
- Enjoy clear, informative, narrative-based reporting of your real estate investment
- benefit from reliable, friendly, and professional interactions
Let us show you how
A Committed Team
We will treat your property as if it were our own. Our process begins with listening to you and understanding your goals, ideas, and concerns. Then, as your asset managers, we will work with you to define your vision and expectations and will implement them.
Our roots are deep. Our company has been in business over 25 years, and our staff has a combined 152 years of experience in Whatcom County. We're committed to our community and to understanding the local market. Our experience helps us create value for your real estate investment.
We understand that great communication is critical to building a successful long-term relationship. See our commitment to our partnership with you at work in how we help you understand what's going on with your investment - both the numbers and the story behind the numbers. If monthly performance doesn't meet your expectations, count on us to figure out why and to work with you to respond accordingly. Our goal is to collaboratively identify and proactively resolve minor issues before they become major ones.
Misty Mountains Realty is consistently the highest rated local property management company for client satisfaction
Happy Tenants That Stay
Tenant retention is a top-of-mind concern for everyone. Our commitment to creating high occupancy for you begins with understanding prospective tenants' immediate and long-term needs. If they're a good fit for your property, we create and sustain positive relationships with them through regular check-ins. By proactively resolving potential issues before they become serious. We make it easy for tenants to renew leases year after year.
Misty Mountains Realty has an average occupancy rate of 99.1% in the properties we manage.