Contacting Property Manager...
Montage Hawaii Realty, LLC
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
FIRST CLASS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
WE TREAT YOUR PROPERTY AS IF IT WERE OUR OWN.
Simple and Professional: We charge a flat fee of 10% of any rents collected. NO EXTRA FEES.
NO UPFRONT FEES
FREE MARKETING OF YOUR RENTAL.
1. STEP ONE WE COME TAKE PICTURES.
2. STEP TWO WE FIND YOU A HIGH QUALITY RENTER.
Our goal is to protect your asset and maximize profits for you.
We are a full service management company that is open 7 days a week. We respond 24 hours a day to any property emergencies or habitability issues. If your property is not rented, we do not receive any compensation so we both want the same thing. We want a good tenant that pays the rent on time. Here is what you can expect for our fee:
- Take over 30 professional photos and videos of your property prior to delivering possession and for marketing.
- Advertise the property, screen all the tenants, and execute all the rental agreements.
- Supervise all the repair work and / or cleaning done at the property. We save you money by coordinating with your home warranty company. We also do twice yearly inspections.
- Sign and serve notices at the property.
- Make the property rent ready upon any vacancy to quickly re-rent the property.
- Provide monthly owner accounting statements and year end 1099 tax reporting documents. We receive and file your Hawaii GET and TAT taxes.
- Pay owners monthly via direct deposit to your bank.
- We also handle furnished short term rentals less than 6 months and vacation rentals. (inquire about pricing)
As much as we screen tenants, we still have the unfortunate need to do evictions in our business. We have the experience you want in order to quickly evict a tenant and re-rent the property in a timely manner. This is done in an effort to minimize the financial impact on our owners. The solution to virtually every problem in managing property is the next paying tenant.
Contact our office for a free, no pressure conversation to see if hiring a great property manager is right for you. There is no upfront cost, we come and take pictures and start finding you a tenant right away.