Contacting Property Manager...
Neighborhood Property Management
P.O. Box 3555
Clovis, CA 93613
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
We Maximize Your Investment
Neighborhood Property Management is a family owned company specializing in the management of single family homes and multifamily apartment complexes. Our objective is to maximize your real estate investment in the short term while preserving the asset for the long term. We manage properties throughout the cities of Fresno and Clovis. Our fee structure is simple in that we take a small percentage of the gross rents received--meaning we don't get paid for vacant units which keeps us motivated. Most management companies will have very complex and variable fee schedules. It is not uncommon for us to review our investors annual operating expenses and save them 10-15% which more than covers our management fee. If we cannot save you money and improve your property we will be the first to tell you.
Over 10 Years of Experience
Our company has been in the business for almost 12 years. Over that time we have developed key vendor relationships which we leverage for the benefit of our clients. Again, we do not mark up any of our vendor invoices as they are merely pass through costs to the owner. Over the years one of the most important lessons learned is that you cannot underestimate the value of effective tenant screening. It makes everyone's life easier.
Online Software Tools
We follow closely and take full advantage of the latest tools and technology which allows us to keep our overhead very low without compromising quality or effectiveness. The majority of our residents these days find our listings online at several of the major rental sites. Once there, applicants fill out their application, are screened for credit and criminal history, pay their deposit, pay their rent, and submit work orders--all online! We are even able to have leases signed electronically when convenient. Paper alternatives are of course still available upon request but we are finding that the majority of residents prefer the convenience of utilizing all of the online tools available to them at no extra charge.
For property owners, this allows for an excellent way to track progress of a turnover, monitor rent payments and receive full accounting reports which are easily created and downloaded as PDFs. We often hear that accountants are very pleased with the annual reports they receive through Buildium.
Management ServicesEngage our full-service property management company to receive the highest level of customer service. We provide unmatched accessibility for tenants and transparency for owners, through our online management tools and constant phone availability.
Offering a comprehensive list of related services to consolidate and manage all of your service vendors. Our simple goal is to ensure that each property enjoys maximum earnings with minimal owner disturbances.
- Available 24/7 for tenant issues and emergencies
- Handle maintenance requests and work supervision
- Collect rent payments (including online option)
- Owner's login online to instantly view vacancies, rents and accounting
- Utilize target online advertising and creative marketing to quickly fill vacancies
- Thorough tenant verification and credit screening
- Manage lease negotiations using current CAA forms
- Coordinate move-in and move-out process with mandated security deposit dispositions
- Ongoing analysis of comparable properties in your market area to maintain competitive rental rates
- Follow-up on delinquent rent including serving 3-day notices and pursuing legal remedies as appropriate
- Manage short term and long term property maintenance