Contacting Property Manager...
Northeast Florida Realty, Inc
1999 Wells Rd
Orange Park, Fl 32073
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
We Rent Homes... Fast.
We Are A Full-Service Property Management Brokerage
Offering One-Stop Service.
We Know The Local Rental Market.
Our job is to manage your property so you don't have to worry about anything. We want the property management process to be as seamless and smooth as possible for you (the property owner). So let us do the work and the worrying for you, so you can do the things you enjoy.
Here's Just A Few Of Our Property Management Services:
- Place For Rent Sign & Lock Box On Home
- Take Several Pictures Of Your Home (a picture is worth a thousand words)
- Advertise Home On The Local MLS (multiple listing service).
- Advertise Home On Several Websites And Linked Websites
- Provide Periodic Home Condition Reviews
- Video Taped Move-In & Move-Out Home Reviews
- Show Home To Renters & Coordinate Agent Showings
- Qualify Tenants - (credit reports, background history, past rental history)
- Negotiate Attorney Prepared Rental Agreement
- Collection Of Rent And Full Accounting/Record Keeping Of Funds
- Handle Emergency Repair Calls - (repairs at owner's expense)
- Coordination Of Minor Repairs - (repairs at owner's expense)
- Provide Policies and Rules To Tenants
- Enforce Policies and Rules With Tenants
- Direct Deposit For Property Owners Monthly Funds
- Renters Can Pay Rent Online - (less late payments)
With our aggressive advertising program we place our rental properties where renters are looking for homes to rent. As a result we receive several calls daily from renters looking to rent a home. We follow up on these calls from potential tenants in an effort to get your home rented as soon as possible.
Once a renter finds a home we have them complete an application, then follow up to verify their employment, rental history, credit history, criminal background history, and see if there is any eviction history. This helps assure that your property will have the best tenants possible.
When maintenance issues arise, we are prepared to handle them. To save you money, we use preferred vendors who are skilled, licensed, and insured to provide quality and timely maintenance for your property at reasonable cost. We also have vendors that can provide yard maintenance, pool care, and pest control.
Our rates are in the middle. There are some companies that will offer property management services for more and some for less. The Difference Is... We Will Get Your Property Rented. So if you are looking for the lowest price we are probably not the company for you.
Keep In Mind - The Longer Your Home Sits Vacant The More It's Costing You.
We're Looking Forward To Working For You. Contact us.