Contacting Property Manager...
Northpoint Asset Management - Tucson SFH
5315 E Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85711
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Northpoint Asset Management is a professional real estate management company with offices in California, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Illinois, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida and Georgia; providing services nationwide.
Northpoint's hallmark is to scrutinize the details of property management. Our management selection process is rigorous. Our dedication to provide superior-client satisfaction is unmatched. Our skill to transform low-performing into stabilized high-performing real estate is best-in-class. Yet... our rates are still competitive and reasonable.
Northpoint strives to be a professional, trustworthy, quick and analytical organization that is willing and capable to take on demanding real estate investments. Northpoint is committed to providing the same level of attention, detail, and expertise to every owner of real estate managed by Northpoint, regardless of size or complexity.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
In all Northpoint's processes, web-enabled technology is used to efficiently control information and progress of properties.
- Leasing: Advertising, marketing, showing, coordinating inquiries, screening tenants (income, credit, criminal, drug, eviction, previous landlord and sex-offence-list verifications), negotiating lease terms, and pre-move-in inspections.
- Accounting: Strict, professional and comprehensive accounting statements are provided monthly and at year-end for taxes to allow the owner full and constant awareness of all financial matters pertaining to their properties. Copies of all maintenance and utility invoices or receipts are included in monthly statements to provide a clear understanding of the exact operating costs. Proceeds are sent by mail or direct bank deposit (depending on the preference of the owner). Northpoint is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Maintenance: All issues are immediately handled and inexpensively resolved through maintenance personnel or trusted third-party providers
- Tenant Management: Northpoint knows the laws that govern property management and will handle all evictions or other tenant issues quickly and professionally.
- Property monitor: Northpoint has an experienced staff that takes a "hands on" approach to management and will ensure properties are in good condition on a constant basis; providing physical inspections regularly.
- Supervision: Northpoint's hands-on management style attracts clients who don't want any nonsense in dealing with tenants. We provide constant supervision of the property managers and their activities to ensure high performance and compliance.
- Analysis: We pay close attention to the profit and loss (operating) performance to creatively alter inefficient practices or uses of personnel, capital and/or material resources.
- Management: We are experts in the assembly of onsite management teams, in the identification of inexpensive but quality third-party vendors and contractors, and in the formation of policy and procedure particular to any residential property.
- Research: Provide up-to-date economic research of the local and national market trends. Strategically assess the short and long-term yield potential of each property.
- Communication: Stay in constant contact with owner or representative and provide monthly reports and photographs of real estate.
- Accounting: Full accounting services to provide financial analysis and accurate tax reporting. Balance, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow, Rent Rolls, and other financial reports provided monthly to clients.