Contacting Property Manager...
Orchard Asset Management LLC
5325 Katy Freeway Suite 2
Houston, TX 77007
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
Orchard Asset Management is a full service management company specializing in property and asset management. Orchard's objective is to create and maintain value in the real estate assets entrusted to the Company. The creation and maintenance of value is accomplished through aggressive hands on property management and the implementation of a well-planned asset management strategy.
Orchard understands that every property owner's primary objective is to maximize and maintain the value of their real estate assets. Orchard's experienced professionals can lead each property owner to the realization of that objective.
As a property owner, you can expect Orchard to follow the steps below to help the property achieve its goals:
- Using available data, Orchard will study the property's market and submarket.
- The property will be evaluated to determine its performance against competitors within the market.
- Adjustments will be recommended to strengthen the asset and its competitive position in the market.
- Annual financial budgets will be formulated as well as a 10 year forecasted performance plan. These budgets and forecasts are discussed with you and agreed upon on a continual basis. Budgets will be designed to maximize cash flow and net operating income.
- Orchard will discuss a clear exit strategy for the property if the desire is to sell.
- Progress toward the exit strategy will be discussed and any variations from that plan will be agreed upon. It is our desire to keep you informed and involved in the success of your asset.
Accounting and financial reporting are critical for successfully monitoring the position of the property. Orchard's founder is a certified public accountant who provides well-guided attention to the financial details of the property. Also, a well-supervised and trained on-site staff is essential for smooth daily operations and satisfied tenants/residents. We evaluate on-site personnel to insure that a capable staff is managing the daily details at the property. They are fully integrated and in constant communication with asset managers and accounting personnel to provide seamless coordination between back office operations and on-site staff.
As a property owner, you can expect Orchard to provide the following financial support for your property:
- Orchard utilizes Yardi Systems to manage all accounting associated with the property. Yardi is the national leader in property management systems.
- Controls will be applied to your property in order to implement and enforce leases, maximize and protect cash flow, as well as monitor and minimize expenditures.
- The goals of the property will be communicated with on-site staff to make sure the property is achieving its goals.
- Comprehensive financial accounting and reporting will be performed on the property and communicated routinely.
- The physical condition of the property will always be a priority of Orchard. Maintenance and upkeep of the asset will be implemented and supervised by Orchard in order to maintain integrity, value and satisfied tenants/residents.
- Property tax valuation will be monitored annually and routinely protested to reduce cost.
Orchard is eager to bring over 50 years of professional expertise to the success of your asset.