Contacting Property Manager...
PD Property Services194 Fitchville Rd
Bozrah, CT 06334
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
PD specializes in property management in eastern Connecticut. PD Properties manages condominium associations, rental properties, private homes, individual condominiums, and investment properties. We offer management and maintenance services to both residential and commercial properties. We employ a full staff of maintenance professionals with over 40 years of experience. Our clients find us to be professional, courteous and easy to work with. We have a vast network of subcontractors that we rely on for specialized trades work. We have worked with condominium associations in the eastern Connecticut to restructure their finances to ensure long-term financial security. Another important service we provide is the ability to negotiate significant savings in service contracts from insurance to landscaping. We also ensure work is performed correctly and in a professional manner.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Advertising through Online Media
- Syndication to The Top Real Estate Websites
- Professional Photography for Online Listing
- Maintenance Repairs Scheduling
- General Contracting and Service Contract Negotiations
- Budgeting and Maintenance Planning
- Performing Credit Checks and Background Checks
- Responding to Owner and Tenants Service Requests
- Collecting Rent and Condominium Dues
PD Properties is dedicated to providing our clients with personal, customized management and leasing support. We encourage open communication by providing our clients with a direct line to their specific account manager, 24/7 emergency contact information, and email support. PD Properties or P & D continually strives to make proactive recommendations to help enhance your property and protect your investment. P & D has served the local communities since 1970 and is a proud member of the Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce.
PD has extensive experience in managing apartments, condominiums and homes in eastern Connecticut. Our qualifications and experience allow us to provide property management and leasing programs that will, control expenses, promote property value, strengthen relationships with your condominium association or your tenants by creating tailored business plans to achieve a successful future.
PD's professionals are bonded, carry worker's compensation, and liability insurance for your protection. We have experience in the areas of commercial and residential real estate law, finance, business management, facility and construction management, lease negotiation and brokerage. P & D offers many services to meet the desired level of your needs to the satisfaction that is required to meet your objectives and goals.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
A selection of property management services that we offer are:
- Providing custom property management reports
- Implement low cost preventive maintenance programs for building mechanical, security and emergency systems
- Perform regular building inspections
- Improve and maintain tenant relations
- Continually evaluate and recommend approaches to reduce operating costs by improving building operations and maintenance procedures
- Contract to the most cost effective vendors through competitive bidding
- Assess, facilitate, execute and direct all service maintenance contracts, construction and restoration projects
- Maintain compliance with local laws, building codes, and fire safety codes.
- Remedy building violations and recommend solutions to correct issues.
- Provide financial planning and controls through preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
- Successfully collect rent or condominium dues
- Carefully monitor and distribute payables
- Advise attorneys on court evictions, collections, and proceedings thereby minimizing legal costs
Contact us today!