Contacting Property Manager...
Paradigm Property Management1130 Saint Gregory Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Types of Properties We Manage:- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Paradigm Property Management is a property management company connecting individuals to communities in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky areas. We enjoy serving our clients to the fullest, while improving and maintaining their properties for the better of the community. We take the calls, you take the tax deduction!
Property Management Services Provided:
- Accounting - Monthly tenant statements, rent collection, bill payment, etc.
- Monthly financial statements
- Annual financial statements
- Tenant Management - Evictions, correspondence, lease termination reconciliations
- Asset Management - Keys, laundry.
- Leasing - Advertising, leasing, re-leasing, applications, background checks.
- Maintenance - preventative and emergency
- Landscape services
- Rent optimization
- Annual Budgets
Paradigm fulfills the above services in the following specific ways:
- Meet with each current tenant to begin the process of establishing relationships and determining the caliber and long-term viability of each.
- Regular visits to make sure that grounds, entries, and units continue to create the same well-kept impression.
- Advertise and show units, including all associated activities such as taking phone calls, making appointments, taking applications, and obtaining background checks.
- Qualify prospects in accordance with Paradigm Management criteria.
- Review and sign leases with new tenants.
- Address tenant issues as they occur.
- Issue a monthly statement to each tenant indicating rent and other fees due.
- Collect rent.
- Issue late notices and interim statements as required.
- Make deposits to bank account.
- Pay bills associated with this property out of your property's bank account.
- Provide a monthly accounting of all financial activities.
- Serve eviction notices when requested to do so, and represent owner in court.
- Propose preventive maintenance and property upgrade items, as they become apparent.
- Regular cleaning of common areas such as stairwells and laundry areas.
- Maintenance of exterior areas, including lawn care, landscaping, litter removal, and trash collection.
- Provide appropriate responses to routine and 24/7 emergency maintenance situations, including scheduling of work, coordination of contractors, and purchasing of materials.
- Unit turnovers within a reasonable period of time including repairs, upgrades, painting, and cleaning.
Turnovers shall be performed in accordance with a pre-approved scope and cost.