Contacting Property Manager...
Passadore Properties, LLC
13560 NW Springville Road
Portland, OR 97229
1109 Acacia Avenue
Garibaldi, OR 97136
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
About Passadore Properties:
Passadore Properties is a Portland-based, owner managed business. We own and manage our own properties and will consult and collaborate with you to market your property and find you a suitable tenant.
At Passadore Properties, we specialize in working with owners of single family residences or small investment properties. Our most common units are duplexes, mother-in-law suites and single family homes.
If you choose to work with our company, you will receive the following services: We are licensed Property Managers in the State of Oregon and are familiar with and adhere to Landlord Tenant Laws. Our company operates from the perspective that resident retention is built by great communication and customer service. As an owner, you will have the satisfaction of worry-free service as we manage all of your property and tenant needs. One thing that sets us apart from other companies is that we provide additional marketing at no extra charge to you in order to gain occupancy and reduce or eliminate your open units.
- Advertising and marketing through proven marketing techniques;
- Showing your rental and screening potential applicants for criminal charges and credit history;
- Secure you a tenant, process all lease paperwork and conduct all necessary property inspections;
- Handle communication with tenants and work to resolve tenant complaints and concerns;
- Collect monthly rents from tenants and, if desired, deposit rents received directly into your account;
- Deliver notices or conduct eviction proceedings according to Oregon law;
- Utilize our list of qualified vendors to schedule quality repairs at competitive prices; and
- Provide you with detailed accounting reports on a monthly basis, as well as yearly tax forms to assist you in your year-end accounting.