Contacting Property Manager...
Peterson Properties of Hawaii99 209 Moanalua Rd #313
Aiea, HI 96701
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Thank you for considering the Peterson Property of Hawaii Management Team to manage your property. Our primary objective is to provide you with the peace of mind in regards to your investment property. We strive to ensure that you receive immediate response and all matters are handled professionally.
With all our properties every task regarding your property is handled as if it were our own. We ALWAYS keep in mind that you are the customer and our first priority when managing your property.
We are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) which keeps us abreast of the laws and statutes, current with new addendums and overall education of the Property Management business.
We are happy to provide you with the following services as your property manager.
- Conduct an analysis of current market conditions with recommendations to Owner as to the lease terms offered when marketing vacant spaces.
- Market vacant or available spaces by networking with other agents, create fact sheets for mail outs, utilize local advertising, and post signs at property as part of our standard marketing package.
- Secure offers from prospective tenants, review and select
- Conduct credit and reference verifications on prospective tenants through third party services. Telephone calls to past and/or current landlords and other references.
- Conduct annual inspections noting the general condition of the property and documenting the condition of the interior and exterior for any deferred maintenance items.
- Provide a written inspection together with photos to the Owner.
- Maintain property in good condition and repair as needed.
- Bid for work in excess of $250.00 and provide recommendations to Owner.
- Respond in a systematic and timely manner to requests for services on the property.
- Maintain a pool of properly licensed and insured vendors for various trades.
- Monthly statements to tenants detailing all charges due including but not limited to rent, late and NSF fees, and special billings.
- Collect and record all rents and other sums due Owner.
- Aggressively follow up on delinquencies through the use of notices, letters, telephone calls and personal contact. Referring account for collection and legal action as needed.
- Disburse funds as authorized by the Owner.
- Notify the Owner of any known or anticipated costs that exceed $250.00.
- Prepare a comprehensive monthly statement.
- Maintain separate security, operating and reserve accounts.
- Provide annual 1099s to Owner and vendors.