Contacting Property Manager...
13810 Champion Forest Drive
Houston, TX 77069
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- In business since: 1989
- Number of employees: 10
- Affiliations/Certifications: National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Certified Property Manager(s) (CPM), National Association of Realtors (NAR), Texas Association of Realtors (TAR), Houston Association of Realtors (HAR)
- Specializations: Single Family Dwellings, Townhomes, Midrise/High-rise Condos, Lofts, Long Term Leases (1+yrs), Investment Acquisitions & Liquidations
- Units under management: 500
About Precision Realty
Our main goal at Precision Realty and Management is to operate at or near 100% occupancy and collect the best possible rent. We are here to act as a liaison between you and the tenant while handling all of the day to day property management duties.
To get started, we provide you with a free rental analysis outlining property details and leasing information as well as Precision Realty's recommendations for property repairs, marketing of the rental, and rental amount. The next step is to set up a property tour for our property managers to view the home and meet with the owner. A signed property management agreement is required along with an owner's reserve deposit to begin service. If the owner is out of town, we have the capability to handle all paperwork via fax, email, or mail.
- Tenant Placement and Leasing Services
- Handling Maintenance and Repair Requests
- Negotiating Renewal Leases
- Collecting Rents & Security Deposits
- Monthly Management Reports
- Total Renovations
- Expatriate Home Management
- Vacation Home Management
- Acquisition & Sale of Investment Properties
- Resale Homes & New Home Sales
- Insured Repairs/Claims
- Property Tax Protests (by an outside service)
The Fergusons and Precision Management are a "peace of mind" kind of business. They have been managing property for me since January 2008. I never have to worry about anything! In fact, later that year Hurricane Ike hit my home. All of my fears were dispelled because the Fergusons sacrificed greatly for me and other property owners under their care. One of the things I really love about them is that they respond to my requests IMMEDIATELY! They are superb!Cynthia L.
Precision Realty & Management had been my property managers for over 5 years. I recently sold my investment home with their assistance and I could not have been MORE satisfied with the way they have handled my sale and my tenants and any/all issues that arose in our 5 years together. Precision has always been fair and courteous to both parties and they work hard and ethically to be the very best at this very challenging job. I have owned properties in six states and Precision Realty & Management are the best property managers I have ever hired. I give my unconditional recommendation of Precision Realty & Managementt!Jennifer T.