Contacting Property Manager...
Preferred Association Management Co
PO Box 200145
Austin, TX 78720
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
We make the difference in an industry of standards that have been set way too long ago. The current lack of quality service and responsiveness from management companies has taken place from a fundamental lack of understanding of the needs that should be driving the process to guide your community forward.
With over ten years of progressive HOA management experience, PAMco's professionalism and unparalleled service-focused approach will thoroughly, efficiently and cost-effectively handle the magnitude of responsibilities, challenges and potentialities of managing your community association. Imagine the inevitable issues of most every HOA... with PAMco, your Board and Committee members will be relieved of their arbitrary duties allowing them more time to focus on their respective priorities, not to mention their personal lives.
Our full spectrum of administrative, financial and physical property management services are taylored to meet each association need. To ensure long-term alignment with those needs, it's important that we build and sustain strong interpersonal relationships with the Board of Directors, Committee Members and Owner Members, as well as vendors, contractors and employees through continual interactive and proactive communications.
- Prepare meeting agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions
- Conduct meetings according to rules of order
- Administer quorum, proxy and voting requirements
- Maintain updated list of owners and their contact information
- Respond to title company and realtor inquiries
- Assist compliance with governing documents and statutes
- Act as registered agent
- Coordinate insurance coverage and handle insurance claims
- Expedite owner applications (DRC, replats, etc.)
- Prepare annual budget
- Invoice and collect HOA dues and special assessments
- Review and pay HOA bills
- Monitor receivables and cash flow
- Maintain accurate records of income and disbursements
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assemble and maintain a complete set of governing documents
- Digitize all governing documents and other HOA records
- Provide long-term storage of governing documents and HOA records
MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
- Maintenance repairs and/or replacement of common area facilities or equipment shall have the approval of the Board and be in compliance with budget and association regulations.
- Specific improvements and repairs, authorized by the Association shall be completed within a reasonable period of time.
- Specifications and bids for all major maintenance and improvement contracts will be approved by the Board and entered into the official records of the association prior to the commencement of any work or project.