Contacting Property Manager...
Property Management Partners & Associates, Inc.
12058 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32223
P.O. Box 600033
Jacksonville, FL 32260
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
With the current decline in customer service in the Property Management industry, we feel there is a strong need for the experience that we deliver. We pride ourselves on providing customers with high-quality personal service.
Providing good service means taking the time to listen. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the services you need. Our business is client-oriented and we maintain strict confidentiality.
Our firm was established to provide efficient, expert solutions to Homeowner Associations and Condominium Associations. We offer a host of services to cater to the unique needs of our clients.
Property Management Partners & Associates, Inc. offers the benefits of years of experience gained from previous positions. We are an equal opportunity employer and are members in good standing of multiple professional organizations.
Our goal is to save your community TIME and MONEY.
- Billing of association assessments
- Creation of budget, monthly financial reports and capital expenditures as required by the association by-laws
- We will work with the boardmembers to assess long term financial needs
- Goal setting
- Insure all delinquent accounts are handled promptly
- We will work closely with the boardmembers to understand the needs of your community
- Assist the board with enforcement of the Rules and Regulations
- Constant communication with boardmembers regarding all pending community issues
- Attend Board Meetings
- Personal service with 100% Customer Satisfaction
Property Management Services
- Dedicated CAM's
- Expert advise regarding association issues
- Management of all vendors
- Negotiate all new vendor contracts to include 3 bids annually
- Maintain association property
- Excellent subcontractor services
- Work closely with legal regarding any association issues
- Assistance available for emergency/after hours issues
- Handle all aspects of the annual members meeting
- to include: preparing of documents, mailings & meeting facilitation