Contacting Property Manager...
Real Estate Associates
Chapel Hill Boulevard
Durham, NC 27707
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, "No man acquires property without acquiring with it a little arithmetic also." Obviously, Emerson knew that the purchase of property is just the beginning. That's why investors choose to work with Real Estate Associates to manage their properties--making sense of the arithmetic and creating value through property management is our expertise.
Whether you own a single-family home or a multi-family apartment community, a single-tenant commercial building or an office or retail center, the joy of property ownership is followed by the job of property management. REA handles all of this and more for our clients as part of our turnkey service--from marketing to maintenance, from legal to leasing, from rent collection to reporting.
This is what we will do for you:
- Conduct a complete analysis of your property--financial history, the market area, tenant demographics, a look at current and long-range trends, and a complete on-site examination.
- Identify opportunities and concerns--areas of potential income not currently reflected in your bottom line and concerns or issues that need attention (e.g., adverse changes in the area where your property is located, a necessary repair, and everything in between).
- Create a management plan specific to your property based on the analysis and your input on the opportunities and concerns that have been identified. The management plan addresses ways to:
- Enhance your property for optimal appeal,
- Maximize occupancy by marketing to and attracting quality tenants,
- Increase income with the goal of delivering the highest possible net income,
- Increase tenant satisfaction in order to improve retention,
- Decrease expenses through use of in-house expertise and cost-conscious management, and
- Facilitate communication, solidifying tenant relationships.
- Implement the management plan and continue to look for ways to create value by identifying new opportunities, adjusting our management plan based on changing market conditions, or taking steps to reduce risks and prevent new issues from arising. This stewardship of your real estate asset and your resources is a key part of what sets REA apart from our competitors.
While purchasing a property is a "one-time" transaction, property maintenance is an ongoing responsibility. REA clients have full advantage of our internal Service Department, a team of experienced professionals with expertise in all areas of site and physical plant maintenance. This group includes an in-house general contractor/developer with the knowledge to handle any real estate issue. To say we know maintenance "inside and out" would be an understatement.
All of this works to your advantage whether you are a new or seasoned investor. Maybe you have managed the property on your own and are ready to let go of the responsibility. Perhaps your current management company has not lived up to expectations. That's the exact point when we have started a relationship with many of our clients and the reason they call us "the turnaround specialists." There is nothing we enjoy more than doing the legwork and the hard work to turn an underperforming property into a high performing asset.