Contacting Property Manager...
Real Estate Services
5855 E. Naples Plaza
Long Beach, CA 90803
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Real Estate Services specializes in Property Management Services which includes single family homes, condominiums, townehomes and apartments. We offer personalized service to meet your real estate objectives. We are a team of real estate brokers and professional property managers with over 25 years of experience in the Southern California real estate and financial markets. The company manages properties in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Property Management Services:
Our company will professionally manage your property. All prospective tenants will be thoroughly screened in an equal and fair process. We maintain professional leases, manage rents and deposits, process terminations and deposit refunds in accordance with regulations, coordinate evictions if necessary and offer supervised repairs, periodic inspections and 24 hour emergency support. Owners are provided with a monthly statement explaining the activity on their property. We are always available and like to stay in communication with our property owners.
- Rentals advertised using local newspapers and the internet.
- Professional signage in front of the property.
- Thorough screening of applicants, including credit, employment, rental history and background check.
- Professional leasing agreements.
- Interior and exterior inspections before, during and after property is occupied.
- Coordinate and supervise property maintenance, including 24 hour emergency support.
- Property improvement and rehabilitation.
- Timely rent collections.
- Tenant related updates.
- Serve notices to tenants as required (3 day notice to pay or quit. etc.)
- Coordinate evictions if necessary.
- Manage payment of property expenses as requested.
- Itemized monthly reports and year end summary.
- Direct deposit to owner's bank account.