Contacting Property Manager...
Real Property Management Boston
179 Boylston Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Find Tenants Quickly
- Rapid Tenant Placement - We advertise vacancies on 40 - 60 locally and nationally based websites within 48 hours.
- Extensive Market Reach - Our property management franchise has excellent size and market reach - we take thousands of calls every day from prospective tenants and relocation companies seeking property management services.
Identify the Ideal Tenant
- Tenant Qualification - Real Property Management requires each potential tenant to complete an application. To ensure we are placing the best possible tenant in your property, we follow up with a thorough background check to verify employment, credit, and criminal history.
- Credit Check - We use leading credit providers.
- Criminal Check - A statewide criminal records check is available.
Receive Cash Faster
- Timely Payments - Our automated system allows tenants to pay through electronic transfers. Making payments is quick and easy, so your money will be available as soon as possible.
- Choice of Payment - We give you the choice to receive money through direct deposit or check.
Access On-line Financial Reports
- 24/7 Access to Information - Real Property Management's web-based system provides property owners with on-line access to view the information you need.
- Owner Reports - We provide reports that include tenant rental histories, property rental histories, and profit and loss statements.
- Experienced Maintenance Technicians - Real Property Management uses pre-qualified, licensed, and insured vendors to provide maintenance on your property.
- Save Money - We have pre-negotiated contracts with these vendors, so you can have this service available for a price below retail rate.
- Around-the-clock Availability - In order to protect your property, our maintenance technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency service.
Periodic Property Inspections
- Protect the Value of your Property - Real Property Management periodically performs exterior and interior inspections of your rental unit. This ensures your property is being properly cared for, and the tenants are adhering to the terms of the lease.
- Constant Answering Service - If you need to speak with a Real Property Management representative, but no one in the office is able to answer the phone, we offer a 24 hour answering service so you can quickly receive assistance.
- Mitigate Potential Tenant Problems - We follow proven and standard practices when it comes to collecting rent.
- Process Evictions Smoothly - We have established relationships with legal counsel who have years of experience in real estate litigation both in the Boston Housing Court and Massachusetts courts.
- Ask about our eviction protection plan when you call!