Contacting Property Manager...
Real Property Management New York Gold161 06 46th Ave
Queens, NY 11358
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- In business since: Real Property Management has been in business since 1986
- Number of employees: 300+
- Affiliations/Certifications: NARPM
- Specializations: Single Family Homes, Townhouses, Condos
- Units under management: 20,000+
About Real Property Management New York Gold
Real Property Management New York Gold provides the highest quality of service to our clients and tenants, giving them the one-on-one attention they deserve. We take the time to listen, enabling us to become problem-solvers responding to all challenges that arise. Our approach is simple. We are the "hands on" management team and manage each property as if it were our own. Our achievements provide the evidence of our success.
We are focused on customer service and specialize in residential property management. Communication is our key! We have years of experience and training in the property management industry.
Real Property Management New York Gold manages properties in Queens, Kings, and Nassau Counties.
- Periodic property inspections
- Eviction/collections proceedings
- Accounting and monthly financial reporting
- Comprehensive Marketing Strategy to Fill Vacancies
- Tenant Screening Including Criminal, Credit, and Income verification
- Collection and Retention of Tenant Security Deposits
- Direct Deposit for Owners, and online Owner Access to Financials
- Audited Year-End Financials & Owner 1099 Preparation
- 24/7 Maintenance and Emergency Services, with a common sense approach
- Eviction Protection Plan & Possession Services
- National Collections Presence
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, and handymen
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types
- Membership in NARPM - members strictly adhere to a code of ethics and quality
- Regular continuing education to better serve you
"I needed to rent my house and as soon as I contacted Real Property Management, I knew I was in great hands. Everyone I dealt with was extremely professional and were very easy to work with. Just two weeks after my house was on the market, they found me a great couple to occupy it. They take great care of my house and always pay their rent on time. As for RPM, whenever something needs fixing, they send someone there in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend them for anyone who wants to put their house up for rent and have great service provided."
"Real Property Management has been managing my property since last year. They have been doing an excellent job managing my property. The maintenance team is available 24/7. Maintenance calls are immediately addressed which help keep my property in good shape throughout the lease term. I am very satisfied with their services and would absolutely recommend them."