Contacting Property Manager...
Real Property Management Tri-State Area
1440 Conchester Road
Garnet Valley, PA 19060
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Real Property Management TriState Area is a full service rental property management company serving Delaware, Philadelphia & Chester Counties. We have detailed knowledge of local contractors and extensive knowledge of fair market rental amounts to maximize cash flow to our clients.
RPM TriState Area is skilled at rent collection as to minimize interruptions in rental cash flow, we handle all maintenance and repair issues, ensure that your properties are always up to code while marinating excellent relationships with local government including inspectors and staff.
We also provide 24/7 telephone and internet property emergency/update hotlines, inspections four times per year, and we conveniently transfer our client's monthly rental income to their bank of choice by way of ACH transfer while providing monthly financial reports.
Our ability to expertly assume all of these duties and responsibilities, including locating the best tenants through advertising and a thorough pre-screening of all rental applicants, at a below industry level, flat-rate fee, is what has allowed Real Property Management TriState Area to become the finest of local Delaware County, Chester County and Philadelphia Metro property management companies.
Why owners trust Real Property Management TriState Area with their properties:
- Cost-Effective Pricing - a straightforward fee structure with no hidden charges
- Local Experience - expertise on area rental rates, property licensing and insurance
- Strategic Rental Expertise - a comprehensive marketing and leasing strategy to rent faster.
- Rigorous Screening - includes criminal, credit, income and employment checks
- Online Owner Portal - with access to financial reports and all property activity
- Centralized Accounting - for property portfolios large and small
- Regular Property Inspections - Visual inspections inside and outside to assess property condition.
- 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Services - to limit expense, turnover and liability