Contacting Property Manager...
Reliance Realty, LLC
1528 Emerson St.
Honolulu, HI 96813
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Owning rental property can be very profitable, under ideal circumstances. On the other hand, it can also be an extremely risky investment for those without competent & professional management assistance.
At Reliance Realty, LLC, we offer residential property management of condominiums, townhouses, & houses. We take pride in focusing on quality customer service and have set the bar pretty high for ourselves - to our clients delight. We'll protect your property's value and maximize its potential by focusing on the financial, physical and preventative demands. We are proactive, prompt, and responsible in our personalized management style & commitment to our discerning clients.
Services We Provide:
- Prepare your property for the market (via a "top to bottom" cleaning - and attend to repairs, if needed).
- Effective marketing of you property - via the internet and local newspapers.
- Strive to obtain the maximum possible rental price, in the current rental market.
- Freshen up/prepare/stage your property, prior to each scheduled showing.
- Adhere to Fair Housing laws & to the Landlord-Tenant Code.
- Strict selection process to find well-qualified tenants for your property.
- Completion of a detailed. "Inventory & Property Condition" form, prior to new tenants moving in .
- Preparation, execution and enforcement of leases, renewals & House Rules.
- Maintain value of your property, by visiting & inspecting the premises (on-site), up to 2x/year. We'll schedule the vendors (and coordinate with tenant), if maintenance repairs are needed.
- Licensed plumbers & electricians only, for all plumbing & electrical work.
- Detailed Accounting Statements (monthly).
- Collect rent from tenants.
- Prompt disbursement of rental proceeds, directly to you.
- Filling of your GET (General Excise Taxes).
- Payment of your monthly Maintenance Fees, if instructed.
- Detailed End-of-The-Year Report.
- Effective communication with clients & tenants alike.
- Responsive communication with tenants and speedy resolution of tenant issues (I.E.: emergencies).
- Prompt response and resolution to client concerns.
- High retention of tenants - when placed by us. Happy tenants stay longer in well-run properties.
NOTE: If you need property management assistance in a neighborhood we don't (currently) serve, please call us, anyway. We'd be happy to refer you to a qualified colleague who serves that area.
Areas we (currently) serve: Most areas of Oahu (Leeward & Windward coasts, and East Oahu) including, but not limited to: Aiea, Aina Haina, Ala Moana, Black Point, Diamond Head, Ewa, Ewa Beach, Hawaii Kai, Honolulu, Kahala, Kailua, Kaimuki, Kakaako, Kaneohe, Kapolei, Koko Head, Kuliouou, Kunia, Lanikai, Makakilo, Makiki, Manoa, Mililani, Moanalua, Moiliili, Palolo, Pauoa, Pearl City, Pearl Harbor, Punahou, Salt Lake, Soda Creek, Village Park, Waialae, Waialae Iki, Waikele, Waipahu, Waikiki, Wailupe, Waimalu, Waipio