Contacting Property Manager...
Resource Property Management
7300 Park Street
Seminole, FL 33777
5901 Sun Blvd
St Petersburg, FL 33715
28100 US Hwy 19 North Suite 205
Clearwater, FL 33761
2025 Lakewood Ranch Blvd
Bradenton, FL 34211
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
At Resource Property Management, we believe our commitment to meeting the needs of your community is unequaled in the industry.
Resource Property Management has earned the coveted Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation through the Community Associations Institute (CAI) which both recognizes and requires excellence in all areas of community association and financial management. Only 144 companies nationwide have achieved this prestigious designation. Accreditation ensures:
- Knowledge - An Accredited Association Management Company has achieved a specialized level of commitment and expertise in the industry.
- Experience - Associations benefit from the experience and collective resources of a highly trained and knowledgeable staff.
- Integrity - Enhanced financial safeguards and reporting standards. As an Accredited Association Management Company, we are committed to upholding the highest ethical standards.
- Commitment - Accreditation requires years of dedication to education and a higher standard of service
At Resource Property Management, education is key. We are committed to providing timely and on-going education to our staff and community leaders alike. Regular in-house educational sessions and state required continuing education opportunities are provided for our management team. Periodic educational seminars with industry recognized experts are provided for our communities.
We provide tailored services that meet the individual needs of your community. We have developed a 90-day turnover plan that involves the principals of our company working with the property manager and the accounting department to ensure a smooth turnover. Thereafter, a qualified property manager is assigned to work directly with your association. The property manager will ensure that the management of all activities is in accordance with your rules, procedures, and governing documents and in conjunction with the current state laws.
- Coordinate and notify all members as to meeting dates (regular and annual).
- Coordinate all administration services, routine and special correspondence, mail-outs, etc.
- Attend board meetings as required including providing written management reports and board packages in advance of the meeting.
- Assist the Board in reviewing and enforcing the association's governing documents.
- Coordinate approval of sales and rentals as required. When applicable, issue parking decals and pool tags.
- Carefully monitor the association's insurance policies; Directors and Officers Liability, Worker's Compensation, Flood, Wind, Hazard and General Liability.
- Employ all personnel required to maintain the property in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Provide payroll and human resources services.
- Assist the board in managing all new construction projects and solicit bids from contractors using bid specifications.
- Ensure all contract labor is properly licensed and insured and secure proper releases of liens prior to payment.