Contacting Property Manager...
Ritan Property Group
300 N. Highland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Atlanta Property Management Experts
Ritan Property Group specializes in end-to-end management of single-family homes. We serve Atlanta, DeKalb County and southeast Cobb County, including Roswell, Vinings, Sandy Springs and portions of Alpharetta.
We are not sales agents who also manage rental property. Rental property management in Atlanta is all we do. Professional and experienced leasing agents will provide front-line support to tenants on behalf of the property owner. Ritan Property Group is the sole point of contact for all tenants.
- Tenant Procurement Fee: One month's rent
- Ongoing monthly management fee: 8% of the rent (minimum $75)
- Renewal fee (when tenant remains longer than 12 months): 50% of one month's rent
- New property intake fee: $150 (includes market rent survey and property intake survey)
- Credit report
- Criminal background
- Prior evictions
- Rental history
- Income and employment verification
State-of-the-Art Internet Marketing
- Each property has a page on our website featuring photos, description and driving directions.
- Rental properties are marketed on a variety of free and paid websites.
- Rental applications are taken online.
- Leases may be executed via email and fax.
- Using the Internet, we have leased properties sight-unseen to tenants from out of state many times.
Owner Payments and Statements
- Owners are paid by direct deposit.
- Owner funds are disbursed on the 10th business day of each month.
- Invoices, receipts and Owner reports are available on our website 24/7.
- Owners receive a 1099 form at year-end for tax preparation.
- Our vendors can handle most any repair.
- We monitor an emergency maintenance hotline 24/7.
Rent Collection and Evictions
- We insist on timely rent payment from tenants.
- We act promptly when rent is not paid.
- When necessary, we handle the entire eviction process.
Tenants Have Four Rent Payment Options:
- Internet payment: Electronic check or credit card payment, with optional automatic recurring draft. Available 24/7
- Telephone payment: Electronic check or credit card payment, with optional automatic recurring draft. Available 24/7
- Payment by mail
- Payment by hand delivery