Contacting Property Manager...
Riverside Management and Leasing
28100 Ashley Circle
Libertyville, IL 60048
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
Riverside Management and Leasing is a professional real estate management services firm offering both commercial and residential services to fill all of your management needs. We also have a unique competitive advantage of over 30 years of commercial lending experience as well.
Riverside Management and Leasing Corp is a full service real estate management and investment company.
At Riverside Management our mission is to create and maintain wealth for our clients through the professional management of real estate. We set the standard of quality in real estate management throughout the markets we serve. Riverside Management is committed to our clients and is dedicated to building good business relationships by offering an excellent service at competitive prices.
- Collecting rents and processing evictions when necessary
- Processing maintenance requests
- Accounting/bookkeeping services
- Process and pay bills
- Provide reports to owners
- Handle capital improvements
- Manage landscaping and snow removal contracts
- Set up property plans - which includes property budgets, property analysis and marketing
We use a comprehensive computer software program for our accounting and management. We have the ability to provide detailed information and reports instantly. We have been managing real estate in Lake County since 1991. Our principal property manager, has earned a B.S. in Finance with a minor in Economics from Northern Illinois University, and has an M.B.A. with an emphasis in Real Estate from DePaul University in Chicago. Of course, he is also licensed with the State of Illinois to professionally manage real estate.
We are very interested in talking to you about managing your property. We are available to go over any questions you may have and look forward to discussing our management services with you.