Contacting Property Manager...
RL Property Management Group
889 E Long St.
Columbus, OH 43203
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
We offer full-service Columbus property management for the discerning investor and landlord. Tired of fly-by-night service? We have a dedicated team doing nothing else.
Our Columbus property management packages are specifically designed to align our incentives with yours - maximizing returns, minimizing liability, and keeping happy, paying tenants month after month. We can't wait to tell you more.
Many Columbus property management companies are little more than a loosely affiliated group of real estate agents who do property management work on the side. Not us - we have a dedicated team doing nothing else.
RL Property Management strives to have clear and effective communication with our landlords. Here's what to expect:
- A dedicated team doing nothing but property management.
- Full service: we take care of everything, including maintenance calls, finding tenants, signing leases, and securing the property.
- Quarterly statements with rent rolls and maintenance details.
- Annual reports with a detailed breakdown of the property performance.
- Personalized property management services and same-day support - we're on call, watching over your investment day and night.
- We don't get paid unless you do - no charge for vacant units.
- Property Owner portal - log on and view the current status of your units, including payments and maintenance.
- No hidden fees or surcharges - total transparency.
- We specialize in single-family and small to medium-sized multifamily properties.
- Columbus property management designed for investors.
- All of our Columbus, OH property managers are licensed and insured.
We've been buying and managing investment property throughout Columbus, Ohio since 2008. We have an extremely high lease renewal rate (over 40%), and have built systems over time to attract and retain high-quality tenants.
In addition, we encourage our tenants to pay online through our tenant portal. They can also submit maintenance requests and view FAQs about their property.
We're real estate investors ourselves, so we understand what investors are looking for in a property management company. If you're in town, feel free to come out to one of our Meetup group events (the largest in town) and learn more.
Contact us today!