Contacting Property Manager...
RMG Properties, Inc.
659 Auburn Ave. #264
Atlanta, GA 30312
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
RMG Properties, Inc. specializes in Luxury Rental Property Management. We currently manage over 70 properties in the Atlanta area concentrating primarily on intown properties.
"RMG Properties, Inc. have been active residential real estate investors in the Atlanta market for 10+ years. We intimately know the concerns new investors have and we're here to help. Our goal is to help you enjoy the benefits of owning residential rental property and to minimize the risks, freeing you to enjoy your busy life and watch your investment grow over time."Gabby Gray
Managing Broker / Property Manager / Sales Agent
RMG Properties, Inc. is leveraging technology to provide a positive experience to our tenants and customers. We have a Tenant Portal where tenants can pay rent via EFT (electronic funds transfer), they can make maintenance requests, find important phone numbers, and view their account history. We also offer a Rental Owner Portal. Here home owners can view financial information, run reports on their properties, and view leases, scanned receipts and stay in touch with their investment. At the end of each month we transfer funds electronically directly to Rental Owners accounts.
Our management service includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Establish market rental rates for your investment property
- Advise what needs to be done to put your property in rent ready condition
- Arrange and supervise turnkey services: repairs, painting and cleaning at reasonable prices
- Aggressively market the home for rent using a variety of advertising tools
- Rent to the best qualified tenants
- Do a thorough credit, employment and residence history check before approving a new tenant
- Negotiate a rental agreement with the best terms to benefit you, the home owner
- Handle maintenance requests from the tenant
- Screen out unnecessary work orders from the tenant
- Use reasonably priced maintenance experts who get the job done right
- Keep the owner informed
- Address lease compliance problems
- Collect rent and use all legal, aggressive rent collection procedures when rent is outstanding
- Track lease expiration dates and handle lease renewals
- Do move out inspection and make necessary deductions for damages
- Provide monthly owner's statement, and route funds to homeowner via Electronic Funds Transfer
- Simplify your bookkeeping
- Give you the personal service only a small property management company can