Contacting Property Manager...
Royal Realty, LLC
10 Marin Lane
Honolulu, HI 96817
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Welcome to Royal Realty's resource for Hawaii real estate. We specialize in property management services island-wide. Whether it is a Single family home in Hawaii Kai or a condominium in Waikiki, we can take care of your investment. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
Property Management Services
- Conduct an analysis of current market conditions with recommendations to Owner as to the lease terms offered when marketing vacant spaces.
- Market vacant or available spaces by networking with other agents, create fact sheets for mail outs, utilize local advertising, and post signs at property as part of our standard marketing package.
- Secure offers from prospective tenants and present all offers for review and comment. Conduct credit and reference verifications on prospective tenants through third party services. Telephone calls to past and/or current landlords and other references.
- Negotiate fairly and professionally with all prospective offers from showing the space through lease negotiations and to the final signing of the lease documents.
- Meet with contract vendor supervisors to note general performance of work performed and inspect completed maintenance and repair items.
- Maintain property in good operating condition and repair, including keeping property in clean, orderly and sanitary condition and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Negotiate contracts for services, including utilities, trash removal, fire equipment and other necessary services. Maintain business-like relations to vendors and tenants and respond in a systematic and timely manner to requests for services on the property.
- Recommend a pool of properly licensed and insured vendors for various trades.
- Monthly statements to owners detailing all charges due including but not limited to rent, CAM, re-billing, late and NSF fees, special billings that provides a complete overview of all property operations.
- Collect and record all rents and other sums due Owner. Aggressively follow up on delinquencies through the use of notices, letters, telephone calls and personal contact. Referring account for collection and legal action as needed.
- Disburse operating funds as provided in the operating budget and as authorized by the Owner.
- Notify the Owner of any known or anticipated costs that exceed the cost and provide variance notes in the monthly statements.
- Maintain separate security, operating and reserve accounts. Provide annual 1099s to Owner and vendors.