Contacting Property Manager...
Shawmut Property Management
Serving Berwick, Kittery & York, ME
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Other Associations
Management Services Overview
At Shawmut Property Management, we strive to provide the highest level of management available. In doing so, we've established an elegant level of infrastructure aimed at giving our clients what they want when they want it. Our proprietary management software is state of the art and provides financial reports with greater detail, while allowing you unlimited access to records. The following services are included in our basic management package. In addition to these services, we can provide a variety of custom services to suit your needs.
Financial Management Overview
Each month you will receive detailed financial reports outlining all of the financial activity at the association. In the report are delinquency tracking and payment updates.
Monthly Financial Reports:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss with variance
- Detailed General Ledger
- Cash Flow Report
- Projected Payables
- Delinquency Report
- Check Register
- Fully Reconciled Bank Statements
Operations - Shawmut uses a proprietary, state of the art accounting software system designed to give a greater level of detail into income and expenses.
Accounts Payable - Shawmut maintains a superior A/P system that ensures your vendors are paid in a timely fashion and in conjunction with any applicable contracts.
Taxes - We will assist in auditing the financial records and providing a tax return each year.
Site and Maintenance Management
Your property value is directly tied to the appearance of the common areas. At Shawmut, we strive to implement effective maintenance programs designed to maximize appearance and minimize cost impact. Shawmut will implement controls to ensure work is completed correctly and efficiently.
- Maintenance Programs - Programs will be initiated with the current budget and needs assessment in mind. You will receive frequent updates on the status of on-going maintenance.
- Inspections - Each maintenance program will be implemented with industry benchmarks and will be frequently audited to ensure delivery of goods. The site manager will perform site inspections to review progress
Administrative management is central to the implementation of effective communication programs, property meetings, and to process special assessment and condo/rental fee billing.
- Meetings - We will plan, coordinate and schedule Board and Homeowner meetings.
- Homeowner conflict resolution - Shawmut has a set of escalation policies and will inform you of each compliant and a recommendation on resolution.
- Legal and collection - Shawmut will pursue outstanding receivables and assist the Board in any legal proceedings.
- Communications - Shawmut will handle all communication. We have the ability to send a voicemail to each unit at your site!