Contacting Property Manager...
Signature Property Management7171 West 95th St.
Overland Park, KS 66212
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Mobile Home Community
Signature Property Management provides a full array of professional apartment, condominium and community association management services. Based in Kansas City, with Regional Offices in St. Louis, the firm manages over 4,500 residential units in 33 communities.
Our Mission is to maintain a comfortable atmosphere for our residents and create value through professional management services for our owners and clients.
Value enhancement is the focus of our business. Signature corporate supervisors and administrators have over 60 years of combined experience in providing full apartment management property services to local and out-of-town owners. Our leadership and staff are experienced professionals who have devoted long careers to property management, and to understanding each property has unique requirements.
Whether its Class A new-construction or Class C repositioning, our 150 in-house and on-site employees assure long- term continuity and direction. These people know the business. Their goal is to provide solutions before there is a problem. By delivering quality services using state-of the art technology, resident retention is increased resulting in lower turnover costs and higher occupancy.
Value enhancement is obtained through:
- Establishing a marketing and sales plan utilizing proven marketing resources, (internet, guides, referral programs, feeder employers, etc).
- Creating a business plan including an annual budget to maximize income, minimize expense and maintain the property in an appropriate physical condition commensurate with owner's goals.
- Systematically comparing actual financial/occupancy results to budgeted goals and particular market fluctuations.
- Technology driven reporting that includes real time owner access to occupancy, rental and financial reports anytime.
- Banking solutions that allow funds to be immediately available while also giving the tenant several payment options, including echecks, credit cards and/or ACH.
- Web based payroll software allowing better monitoring of employee hours and potential overtime.
- Continually training, mentoring, instructing and monitoring our professional team to obtain maximum results and meet established performance goals.
- Retaining tenant satisfaction levels including fast response service requests, newsletters, online access to tenant account and online payment options!
Condominium ManagementBuying a condominium home is one of the largest investments that will be made in a lifetime. For Board Members and Condominium Developers, selecting a community association professional management company can be a daunting task. Condominium Developers must insure that they obtain the best possible property manager available to insure a smooth transition to the Board. Established Boards will want to increase the value of their investment while enhancing the level of service expected by their community!
Our Condominium and Community Management Duties and Services Include:
- Online Dues Payments and online account access.
- Community “interactive” Website.
- Real Time ANYTIME Financial Information
- Attending and taking minutes at Board meetings.
- Setting up by-law changes, agendas and election of officers.
- Preparing required association certificates and other functions involved in unit sales.
- Preparing and coordinating specifications and proposals such as insurance and major capital projects.
- Hiring, terminating, training, counseling, mentoring, and supervising on-site staff using proven job descriptions and work order specifications.
- Developing and maintaining long range capital and reserve plans.
- Maintenance of exterior and interior common areas and amenities commensurate with the community's desires.
- Working with Association's attorney.
- Preparing monthly financial reports and handling payroll administration, including periodic tax filings.
- Maintaining resident and tenant rosters.
- Welcome new members
- Assisting in the production of Newsletters