Contacting Property Manager...
Sterling, Johnston & Associates
Redmond, WA 98502
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
Sterling, Johnston & Associates (SJA) is committed to providing the highest level of commercial property and asset management services for our clients and investor groups. We are dedicated to protecting our clients' interests while maximizing their profit.
Our commercial property management division is comprised of an SJA owner, who is an attorney with decades of commercial property management experience, our team of diligent property managers whose communication skills are second to none, and our highly skilled, detail oriented, accounting team.
Our accounting team works hand in hand with our property managers to service our clients and tenants, utilizing an advanced accounting software program that provides in-depth, detailed monthly financial statements or simple Excel spreadsheets, depending on our clients' preferences.
Our accounting services include rent collection, management of accounts receivable and payable, the preparation of the annual operating budget (and tenant common area maintenance accounting as needed), annual reconciliations, cash flow projections, and monthly owner distributions.
Please request a quote and a partner will contact you as soon as possible.
Our commercial management services include:
- Full service property management
- Professional management of all interactions with tenants
- Liaison with property owner's professional team (e.g. attorney's, CPA's)
- Lease analysis and review
- Customized reporting
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statement, rent roll and variance reports
- Monthly distributions to owners
- Yearly expense reconciliation (or more often as necessary or requested)
- Tenant account auditing
- Coordination of property audits
- Monthly property inspections
- Full maintenance and repair services
- 24 hour on-call emergency services
- Negotiation of vendor contracts and the supervision of those vendors
- Recommendations for common area improvements