Contacting Property Manager...
STML Realty Group
480 E. Roosevelt Rd.
West Chicago, IL 60185
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
There are several factors that every property owner must consider when making a decision to utilize a professional property management firm. Professionalism, marketing effectiveness, maintenance services, and your time must all be factored into this decision. The staff of STML understands the importance of maximizing your investments and minimizing cost. We make it a priority to conduct ourselves with the utmost professionalism, to minimize the time in which your property remains vacant, to maintain a trustworthy vendor and maintenance network, and to eliminate the time you spend dealing with landlord related headaches.
Our available leasing services include:
- Property evaluation and rental price recommendations
- Professional real estate signage posted at the property if appropriate
- Digital photos taken and posted to our corporate website listing page
- Complete marketing program created and listings posted on top marketing websites
- Handling of all online & telephone inquiries to schedule property showings
- Licensed real estate brokers will show your property
- We review and verify rental applications for creditworthiness and other factors
- STML negotiates terms and prepares lease documents including custom addendums
- We schedule and complete the lease signing including collection of initial rent & deposit
Our available management services include:
- All tenant contact and communication
- Property maintenance utilizing our 24/7 tenant call center and on-call service managers
- Proactive property maintenance
- Vendor contact, negotiation, and management with access to our preferred vendor network
- Full property accounting and bill payment options
- Monthly itemized statements and owner disbursements including online owner access
- Real-time financial reporting and direct deposit of owner funds each month
- Intensive collection efforts and eviction representation if necessary
We provide every one of these services to each owner that we represent. Our extensive experience coupled with a commitment to providing immediate and long term value to our clients is what drives our business. We accomplish this by planning thoroughly, marketing aggressively, communicating openly, and always managing your property as if it was our own.