Contacting Property Manager...
Susquehanna Realty Management LLC315 W. James Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Mobile Home Community
Susquehanna Realty Management LLC offers complete residential property management and leasing services for all types of properties and all types of owners. Whether you are an owner with single property and only need occasional leasing services or you are an owner with multiple multi-unit properties, we are able to provide exceptional services to you and your residents. Our portfolio currently includes multi-family, student housing, low income housing tax credits, housing for the elderly and single family homes.
We offer complete residential property management and leasing services for all types of properties and all types of owners. Whether you're an owner with a single property and only need occasional leasing services or an owner with multiple multi-unit properties, we are able to provide exceptional services to you and your residents. Our portfolio of properties currently includes multi-family, student housing, low income housing tax credits, housing for the elderly and single family homes.
We do not require the use of any particular vendor for any service allowing you complete flexibility of who works on your property. We work with you to customize our services to your needs so you don't pay for unnecessary services.
- Collection of monthly rents. Assessment of late charges and appropriate notices sent to residents.
- Marketing and leasing of vacant units.
- Payment of property's bills, ncluding insurance and real estate taxes. Checks are written weekly to assure timely payments of all bills.
- Cash or Accrual accounting available. Accounting reports provided on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of annual operating budget. Contract negotiations and competitive bids.
- Work to reduce operating expenses.
- Enforcement of lease and other rules and regulations. Handle legal proceedings including District Justice hearings.
- Tenant relations, take calls for maintenance and complaints.
- Regularly property visits. Semi-annual interior unit inspections.
- 24 hour emergency answering service.
- Fees for property management range between 5-10% of gross monthly income. A minimum rate of $100 for full service management will be charged.
- Marketing and advertising of unit.
- Scheduling and showing unit to prospective residents.
- Screening prospective residents, this can include, credit, credit scores, criminal, landlord references and employment/income verifications.
- Lease signing (use yours or we can provide one for you) and collection of security deposit and first month's rent.
In addition to our property management, association and leasing services we also provide consulting services. We can work with you to determine if the investment property you want to purchase is right for you. If you currently own properties and need some direction we're happy to share our expertise with you. We can also provide training and support on a number of topics such as Fair Housing and compliance with Low Income Housing Tax Credits. Please contact us for more information on our consulting services.