Contacting Property Manager...
18500 156th Ave. NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
T-Square Real Estate Services, Inc. is a licensed real estate brokerage company that specializes in managing residential homes, multi-plexes, and apartments.
T-Square offers a superior level of service for those property owners that value expertise and understand the importance of a truly professional management company. At T-Square we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver value to our clients by building uncompromising and long-lasting relationships with our property owner clients.
T-Square maintains active membership in the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Residential Housing Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- Market evaluation and rental value analysis
- Advertising placement (internet, publications)
- Place "For Rent" signage on property
- Showing property to prospective tenants
- Tenant screening
- Negotiating and executing lease agreement
- Collecting initial rents and security deposits
- Prepare and execute a move-in walk through inspection report
On Going Property Management Service
Includes all leasing services listed above plus:
- Monthly rent collection
- Handling requests for repairs and maintenance
- Arranging, coordinating, overseeing, and paying for all required repairs and maintenance.
- Enforce terms and conditions of lease agreement
- Move-in, move-out inspections. Supervision of cleaning, paint, carpet, etc.
- Full record keeping
- Provide monthly financial statements showing all income and expenses to owner.
- Customized reports.
- Enforce condominium rules and regulations (if applicable).
- Periodic inspections of the property during lease.
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary.
- Ensure full compliance with Landlord/Tenant laws.
- Rendering owner's monthly mortgage payment.
- Payment of owner's property taxes, insurance, or other payments as directed by owner.
For a comprehensive proposal to manage your single family residence click "Get a Quote".
Apartment and Multi-plex Management
Our clients know that they can rely on T-Square to help them reach their investment objectives. Whether the owner has a short-term or long-term outlook for an investment property, T-Square will customize solutions to maximize the owner's Return on Investment and Cash Flow.
T-Square will work with the owner to develop the best strategy to increase occupancy, control expenses, increase cash flow, and maximize the property's value on the open market.
Apartment (and Multi-Plex) management services may include:
- Leasing Services
- Rent and debt collection
- Tenant screening
- Monthly and annual financial reporting
- Vendor negotiations
- Preventative maintenance
- Emergency Maintenance Service
- Manage on-site personnel
- Oversee Maintenance and Service Contracts
- Processing of Insurance Claims
- Collection of Homeowner dues
- Budget Preparation
- Documentation of financial transactions
- Monthly financial and management reports
- Manage replacement fund
- Administer association payroll
- Recommend investment options
- Monitor/Control expenses
- Emergency call service
- Attend association meetings
- Maintain association records and files
- Initiate and respond to association communication
- Rule enforcement
- Handle insurance claims
- Coordinate owner relations
- File liens when necessary
- Supervision of maintenance and repairs
- Negotiate maintenance and repair contracts
- Supervise association employees
- Disbursement of all association operating expenses