Contacting Property Manager...
The Foundation Group
Seattle, WA 98102
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
Knowledge - Experience - Performance - Trust
"Good real estate management takes persistence, tenacity, and a tireless worth ethic. In the end, the bottom line is largely driven by knowledge, experience and hard work"
-Bruce Kahn, CPM, CCIM
The market is going to rise and fall. Good professional property management increases cash flow and property values. Our property management is unique and each property receives the direct supervision of a company principal.
Bruce Kahn, CCIM, CPM holds the prestigious designation of Certified Property Manager (CPM) from the Institute of Real Estate Management as well as the designation Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) from the Commercial Real Estate Institute.
Excellent state of the art management services for multifamily, retail, and commercial properties. Our background and experience enables us to provide a wide range of management, advisory, and transactional real estate services.
- We treat each property as if it were our own
- Understand effective and cost effective marketing
- Control Turnover - Personnel Training
- Easy to understand Accounting and Reporting - All management firms are not the same!
- Our firm is not a large firm nor is it a small one. We regulate the size of our portfolio so that we can be small enough for the principals of our firm to continually be involved in every account.
- Group Insurance: We offer group insurance rates to all of our proprety owners. We often save clients enough money on their insurance to pay for our management services, while provided superior coverage.
- Property Review and Analysis: Our training and expertise allows us to walk a property and look for items that may be a source of financial or legal risk to property owners.
- Mid Stream Cost Analysis: We are uniquely qualified to analyze the cost/benefit of any property improvements
We save and make money for our clients.
We manage our client's property in the same manner that we manage our own properties. This client service mindset is evident in everything that we do. Give us a call today to discuss how we can improve your bottom line.