Contacting Property Manager...
The Helsing Group, Inc.
2000 Crow Canyon Place #380
San Ramon, CA 94583
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
The Helsing Group is a leading Association management company, serving the greater Bay Area, Central Valley and surrounding regions. Over the last 20 years, our company has steadily grown to accommodate the unique requirements of the condominiums and planned developments in our area. Increasingly, today's Boards of Directors seek a management company that not only handles the day-to-day task load, but also helps to support and streamline the Board's duties of policymaking and governance. We understand that Board members are volunteers who lead very busy lives! In light of this, we focus on making the Board's job as easy as possible, through a proactive management style and the aid of specialized technology.
Your community can expect a superior level of management support, including:
Exemplary customer service:
- The Helsing Group has been named a CACM Accredited Community Management Firm, exemplifying our commitment to the highest quality business practices (there are only 6 accredited firms in northern California)
- Fully certified association managers
- All phone calls answered by a live person, logged and tracked to optimize response time
- 24-hour emergency answering service
- Automated tracking for time-sensitive actions, such as architectural reviews
- Regular property inspections, personally carried out by the association's own manager
- Comprehensive in-house financial management
- Customized web site for every community
- Confidential web access for board members only - View the status of every management action, every homeowner call and e-mail, current financial information and much more!
- The Board can approve payments online, eliminating the time and cost to mail paper checks
- Owners can pay assessments online, sign up for automatic payments, download governing documents and other timely information
- Proprietary software streamlines operational management