Contacting Property Manager...
Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty
2901 S. Lynnhaven Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
ABOUT OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIVISION
Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty is a professional real estate management company located in Virginia Beach; providing services throughout all of Hampton Roads.
Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty has successfully managed single family homes, townhouses, condos, seasonal properties, and multi-unit rentals throughout Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, and Portsmouth.
With over 17 years of experience, the strength of teamwork, and a proven reputation of results; Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty welcomes the opportunity to earn your business.
In all of Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty's processes, advanced technology is used to efficiently control information and progress of all properties, and sets themselves apart from other property management companies through:
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication from each property manager
- Expert knowledge of the property management industry and local real estate market from all property managers
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues from all property managers
- Established relationships with local service providers of all types from each property manager
- Membership in Hampton Roads Realtors Association HRRA with property managers
- Membership in National Association of Residential Property Managers at NARPM
- Property Managers with regular continuing education to better serve you
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Stay up to date on all regional, state and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues facing property owners
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on-market and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, etc.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws
- Provide lease agreements that protect your property, collect and account for rents, and manage tenants to enforce the terms of the lease
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit