Contacting Property Manager...
The Peral Group at Coldwell Banker
15 E Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
With The Peral Group at Coldwell Banker, we decrease vacancy rate, enhance the value of your investment, ensure timely and complete rent collections, and increase overall satisfaction with your tenants. We'll provide you with timely and sophisticated financial reporting and open communication. We recognize that each property is unique and customize our services to fit your specific needs.
We make it our mission to reduce your risks, provide solutions, and increase your profitability. We will attend to all your needs to ensure your complete satisfaction.
We look forward to the opportunity to discuss your property management needs and how we can assist you in effectively managing your investment.
We have NO Hidden fees. Everything we do is straight forward.
Leasing and Property Management
- Implement aggressive marketing and advertising strategies to get your property leased quickly
- Comprehensive comparative market analysis (CMA's) for subject property
- Show your property to prospective and qualified tenants who will appreciate your home
- Ensure all credit applications are completed for every adult applicant and compile and copy all relevant personal documentation
- Verify credit history, background check, and unlawful detainer (eviction) check at no charge to you
- Draft and execute the lease between you and your new tenant
- Collect all monies in certified funds prior to allowing possession of your property
- Perform a thorough walk-through of the property on the day of move-in (pictures as well)
- Clear and concise accounting statement of all income and expenses
- As the property owner, you do not incur any costs until your property is leased
My wife and I highly recommend Brettany as a real estate agent. Our house for rent was on the market for over 60 days with another "agency" when we switched to Brettany. Not only was the place rented to great tenants in 7 days, but the rent was actually higher than what we had thought we could get. (It almost took us longer to logistically get rid of the other agent than it did for Brettany to get the house rented!) She's thorough, personable, knows her stuff and the entire process was a breeze. Thanks Brettany!
- Michael and Danielle Mullin
Working with Brettany was a great experience. She helped us find great tenants for our home and found us a great place to lease. What's great is she still keeps in touch and asks how things are going. We've never been landlords before and she's always available for any questions. I would recommend working with Brettany any day. She really does care for her clients and works hard to make sure they are happy.