Contacting Property Manager...
The Ron Sawyer Team @ RE/MAX Allegiance
828 Greenbrier Pkwy Suite 100
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
Being a landlord has its MANY CHALLENGES whether you live in the immediate area or are an out of town landlord. The Ron Sawyer Team works with property owners from California to New York to Florida.
That's why The Ron Sawyer Team provides full service property management and property management leasing services to Owners of single family homes, Townhouses, Condominiums & Multi-Family complexes.
We specialize in providing our property management services in the Hampton Roads area including, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News and Hampton, with superior service to protect your investment. We give each property individualized attention during every phase of our Property Management.
The Ron Sawyer Team provides comprehensive Property Management or selected Property Management services to meet specific needs of each client.
The Ron Sawyer Team strives to provide the most professional, effective, accurate and efficient Property Management services available.
We have a team wide commitment to maximize the long term profitability for our owners, while maintaining quality housing for our tenants.
Our 3 Step System Produces Turn- Key Services with Hassle Free Rental Results.
Step 1- Analysis
- Analyze Demographics/ Market Trends
- Analyze property features, location, market rates, etc.
- Develop a renter profile
- Develop a Financial Profile for estimated value/ Rental Return for Property Owners.
Step 2- Marketing Plan Development
- Print Collateral Materials
- Internet Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Outdoor Signage
- Direct Mail
Step 3- Execution
- Delivery of excellent customer service to future and current tenants
- Focus on excellent Property Owner Feedback tailored around how the client wants updates
- Take leadership and proactive role to ensure that both the tenant and property owner are informed at all times of all activities
- Handle all issues as they pertain to the rental management of the property thereby INSULATING the property owner from direct contact with tenants.
Our Proven System gives you the RIGHT renter and the RIGHT terms as the Property Owner!
Our unsurpassed level of customer service and experience puts us miles ahead of the competition.