Contacting Property Manager...
Three Keys Property Management
410 Newport Way NW
Issaquah, WA 98027
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Three Keys Property Management is a full-service property management and maintenance services company serving the greater Puget Sound area. We have the knowledge, experience, and longevity you should require from your property management company.
Our staff includes experienced licensed brokers, licensed property managers, marketing specialists, and maintenance contractors.
While your property is rented, Three Keys Maintenance Services will handle all property issues and will find the most cost-effective way to correct any problems. 3KEYS Maintenance conducts a minimum of two inspections each year to be sure the tenants are taking proper care of your property.
Our marketing program is designed with your best interest in mind. We know that vacant rental property is the last thing you want so we've advanced our marketing to be the best in the industry.
After taking detailed notes about your property's features and photos of the interior and exterior, we create a impressive photo display and a sophisticated custom video tour. Then a professional copywriterdevelops a marketing script and we create a unique website for your property. Each of our listings has its own website that is posted in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system so any real estate agent can tour the home on line. We place a lock box on the property so agents can easily access and show your property.
To reach as many prospective tenants as possible, your property will be advertised on over 60 websites including Rentals.com, Google, and Yahoo, and over 40 social networking sites including Technorati, Facebook, and LinkedIn. We go beyond our borders to try to find tenants by advertising on an international website that provides your property details translated into more than 30 languages. We post the photo and video tour on Craigslist, Homes.com, Realtor.com and more. We even post your listing on YouTube, where the video tour is quite prominent. So we don't miss a drive-by opportunity, we install an eye-catching yard sign.
Next steps include:
- following up with agents that have showed your property
- personally showing your property to prospective tenants
- providing you with weekly reports of marketing and showing activities
- obtaining a detailed application on each tenant, which gives us immediate insight into their background
- conducting a thorough background screening which includes credit, criminal, rental, employment and income history, and a search of the sex-offender registry
- verifying their identity with copies of their identification and social security numbers
- having the tenant sign a comprehensive lease that protects your interest as an owner
- During the lease signing we spend extra time making sure that your tenant understands our expectations of them in regards to rent payments, maintenance issues, the care of the home, and good neighborly . We take all of these steps to assure that your property is rented to the best possible tenant.
3KEYS Maintenance Services coordinates the work being done on your property in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. We've negotiated with our vendors for discounted volume rates. We take maintenance emergency calls 24 hours a day, so your asset is always protected.
With the 3KEYS state-of-the-art management and accounting program, property owners can access their account information at any time to see up-to-date details of work orders and rent receipts. When it comes to sending you your monthly rental income, we have the fastest system available and can deliver your check directly to a bank account of your choice.
Please contact us to find out how easy it is to secure the management services you need for your investment property.