Contacting Property Manager...
Tishler Realty Group LLC
224 Middle Rd
Hazlet, NJ 07730
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Welcome to Tishler Realty Group LLC
We have an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau. Give us a chance to earn your business!
Below is a summary of everything we can provide. We offer you the flexibility by choosing what you need from us. That's how we keep our management fee very competitive - Your fee is based on just what you need, period! Property management is much more than just collecting rent. In fact, if during the course of 1 year we manage your property and ONLY collect rent, we will give you back 1/2 of what we charged you!
Tishler Realty Group has a property management division that specializes in the management of single family homes, mult-family homes (2 thru 4 family) small buildings (5-10 units), and larger complexes from 11-100 units.
Our company has managed hundreds of rental properties in just 5 years with a professional, well-trained staff.
As a full-service management firm, we offer:
- No long term contract! Hire us on month to month.
- Tenant placement
- Credit, eviction reports and criminal screening
- Collect the rents when due and pay the bills
- Handle all tenant complaints and repairs
- Regular property inspections
- Maintenance services
- Collections and evictions
- We will prepare and file your landlord registration statement form required under the law including building registration.
With advertising continually running, we take numerous calls daily to keep units fully rented. We require each potential tenant to complete an application, then follow up to verify their employment, rental history, and credit & criminal history. This helps assure that your property will have the best tenant possible.
To help save you money we have on call handymen to provide quality and timely maintenance for your property. Therefore, you don't have to pay the exorbitant rates charged by others.
Approximately every 90 days, we make a thorough inspection of your unit, both inside and outside. This helps us insure your property is being properly cared for.
If rents are not paid by the 8th of the month, we begin the processes necessary to collect rents or evict tenants.
Our company is highly automated. Each month you receive a financial statement showing monies collected and any disbursements that have been made. We can provide numerous reports including tenant rental histories, property rental histories, tax information to your accountant, and a host of other reports with the touch of a button.
In house lawyers to:
- review residential leases and riders
- prepare commercial leases and riders
- help guide you with landlord/tenancy law
Remember, we are very modern real estate management company that will design a property management program that fits your needs, not ours. It's 100% customizable! You can hire us on just for advertising your vacancy through all the way up to completely handling everything!