Contacting Property Manager...
129 Lincoln Avenue
Manchester Center, VT 05255
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
TPW Management is a family-owned business that was formed in 1987 to respond to the needs of southern Vermont communities seeking professional management services.
Since 1998, TPW Management has concentrated on the property management needs of large, second home communities in the Stratton Mountain, Manchester, Mount Snow, Okemo, Burlington, and Killington areas.
Whether you're a property owner or President of your Association, we'll help make your life easier. We provide Community and Property Management services including:
Community Financial Management
- Professional Bookkeeping
- Operating & Capital Budget Preparation, Management, Monitoring and Reporting
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Assistance with Financing for Capital Projects
- Liaison with Association Accountant and Auditors
Our "in-house" financial management allows Board members to have one source to go to when you have a question on the community's finances. You benefit because this information is yours and it is immediately available to you.
Community Association Management
- Governing Document Management: By-laws, Declaration, Rules and Regulations
- State/Local Issues Resolution
- Insurance Policy Bidding, Claims Assistance and Management
- Homeowner and Board Meeting Management: Scheduling, Notices, Minutes
- Homeowner Issue Resolution Management
Homeowner and Board meeting schedules, logistics and minute recording are no longer a responsibility of the Board when the community is managed by TPW. Copies of notices to homeowners, meeting minutes and Board developed Administrative Rules are all disseminated by email, "snail mail" or fax dependent on the mode the Board and community members require. Your community will have the information it needs and in a timely manner.
Customer Service Management
- Customer Work Order and Service Request Management
- Vendor or Customer Service Technician Assignment & Management
- Customer Project Management: Renovations, Improvements to Units
- Community Newsletters, E-news distribution, and Community Events Planning
At TPW we consider all unit owners in the community and their community boards to be our customers. Homeowner complaints to your Board will all but disappear with TPW's Work Order and Service Request System. Board members will no longer have to "chase down" the status of a roof repair, deck replacement or pool servicing. At TPW, Community comes first.
Community Services Management
- Vendor Pre-qualification, Relations & Contract Management
- Preventative Maintenance Management for Common Property & Infrastructure
- Community Work Order Execution and Delegation
- Unit Checks and Maintenance
- Management of Grounds & Complex Maintenance Contracts
The security in knowing that the vendor doing work on your association common property is properly insured, has been pre-qualified and has the appropriate licenses is one form of security that your Board is responsible for. At TPW we take this very seriously and do this daily. Our "Unit Checks" routinely uncover conditions in units that could result in damage to an owners' property or to an adjoining owners' property. We pride ourselves in providing the Boards and unit owners the security of knowing that TPW will find and resolve potentially serious conditions in your community's individual units before they become an issue.
Community Project Management
- Capital Project Management for Community Associations in Portfolio
- Capital Plans, Reserve Studies, Building/Complex Evaluations & Project Planning
- Projects, Request for Proposals, and Management of Bidding & Contract Administration
How often does your Board wonder "What is the next big project we will be facing and how will we finance it?" At TPW we get ahead of those issues, keep your Board informed and even help you with all of the financing options you have beyond just a "Special Assessment."