Contacting Property Manager...
11252 86th Ave. N.
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Tradewind Properties is a trusted Minnesota Real Estate firm providing full-service leasing and property management services to the Twin Cities Metro area. Our goal is to impart unparalleled levels of experience, service and integrity to quality leasing, management and sales clients.
Don't settle for anything less than great customer service. You deserve an honest, responsive, professional and well-trained staff with owners who are available and care about you and your property.
Are you looking for Tenant Placement and Full Service Property Management? Tradewind Properties will handle all aspects of caring for your property 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Listed below are a few of the many services included:
- Provide a FREE consultation to answer property questions and provide rental evaluation and analysis.
- Owner Assurance Program
- Aggressive marketing and advertising of your property(s) on national & local websites, relocation networks, broker networks and more.)
- Executing lease negotiations, contracts and other required documents. (Including Rent-to-Own & Lease Options)
- Licensed real estate agents showing your property to prospective tenants.
- Strict tenant screening in accordance with Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Laws; including computerized credit and criminal background check, as well as employment and evictions history, prior to acceptance.
- Advise of competitive rental/lease rates and Market Conditions
- Paying owner's monthly association dues if requested.
- Paying owner's property taxes, insurance, rental license or other payments if requested.
- 7 days a week and 24 hours a day Emergency Availability
- Handling all communication with tenants, requests for repairs and supervising all maintenance.
- Arranging and making payment for required repairs or maintenance work with a professional insured contractor.
- Paying to owner or depositing to owner's account amounts received in excess of required disbursements. (direct deposit available)
- Providing owner with fully itemized and computerized monthly reports and year-end accounting statements.
- Placement of daily advertising in the appropriate publications.
- Periodic inspections of the property during the lease in order to ensure proper maintenance.
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary.
- A final inspection and closing statement, upon tenants vacating the property including digital inspection photos.
- Sending annual state required Certificate of Rent Paid to current and past tenants.
- Tenants are encouraged to renew their leases. Owners are not charged a renewal lease fee.
Tradewind Properties offers multiple property management programs to accommodate your individual needs:
Option 1. $349.00 one-time flat leasing fee ($150 per additional property) in addition to 10% of monthly rents collected. No upfront fees. (performance based)
Option 2. 85% one-time leasing fee (50% per additional property) in addition to a flat $85.00 monthly management fee. No upfront fees. (performance based)
* Please contact our office with questions or to discuss the program that best fits your goals.