Contacting Property Manager...
44 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Founded in Brooklyn, Landlord Management provides responsive, top tier services for building owners/developers and their residents throughout the entire metro Area including Long Island and Westchester County. Our website is geared toward our local areas of Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan and Queens, and also surrounding communities such as Nassau County .Since 1997 we have honed our craft, with an outstanding team of professionals, consistently seeking new solutions and technologies to enhance accessibility, response, and quality of life. We call it Total Building Management. You'll call it totally unsurpassed service.
For most, the decision to use a professional property management company is a simple cost/benefit equation. Our property managers are experts at handling properties and tenants. It's a hassle-free option for owners to deal with the everyday hassle, without the everyday headaches. It offers more time for owners to deal with their other endeavors while still profiting on their investment.
Keep a history of all tenants, association owners, their charges and payments. Print current statements and run delinquency reports on demand. Maintain your contact information online and access financial reports on demand.
- Keep separate books for all your properties with one subscription
- Track income as you receive electronic payments
- Automatically track property expenses as you record checks
- Track all your bank accounts in one place
- Create budgets to forecast property income and expenses
- Run key financial reports on demand
- Track tenant and association owner payments, charges and balances
- View ledgers for current as well as past tenants and association owners
- Get notified when leases are about to expire.
- Setup recurring charges for rent, association fees and more
- Generate rent roll reports, delinquency reports and others on demand
Residents, you have access to your resident website. You may access your accounts, make electronic payments, and submit maintenance requests and more.
- Review account balances online
- Make electronic payments safely and securely
- Track maintenance requests online
- Download condo docs, leases and other documents
- Post important notices and announcements electronically
- Access online directory of important phone numbers
If you have a commercial or residential property we can offer you a maintenance program tailored to the needs of your property. Whether your property needs a maintenance plan, resolution of landlord-tenant issues or financial UD Management can meet your needs. If you are looking for someone to give your property the attention it deserves, please contact us!