Contacting Property Manager...
VIS Group, Inc.
8621 Martin Way East
Lacey, WA 98516
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
VIS Group, Inc. is a full service real estate management company, providing quality management services at competitive rates to individual homeowners and commercial property owners.
We here at VIS Group, Inc. are confident that the services we provide are perfect for any homeowner or condominium association looking to better manage and care for their community.
VIS GROUP, INC. provides quality management services to clients in Washington State. Our locally located managers will provide custom management solutions to a wide range of real estate properties - whether a community association, single family residence, apartment complex, or a commercial project. We understand that all properties are as unique as you are, with individual needs, wants, and concerns. We are here to provide a custom management solution for those needs!
Multi-family, Retail, and Commercial Management Services.
VIS GROUP, INC. provides management services for multifamily, retail, and commercial markets. We provide a range of advisory services including marketing, transactional support, management and maintenance, and lease services. We work hard to understand the needs, objectives and goals of our clients and work together to implement a strategy tailored to each individual client. We collaborate with our clients by executing open and candid communications.
Many of our services include, but are not limited to:
- On-site management and regular site inspections as required by the board of directors
- Attendance at board meetings
- Website access to all homeowners to a password protected site with the ability to view individual account statements, budgets, revenue and expenses, submit work orders, review governing documents, etc.
- Collection of assessments, including close monitoring of arrearages and serving as
- liaison to the association's collection attorney
- Preparation and distribution of notices, reports, meeting minutes and other correspondence as requested by the Board
- Maintenance of interest bearing operating and reserve accounts in the name of the Association
- Accounts payable service
- Monthly computerized financial reporting which includes the following:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Budget Vs. Actual
- General Ledger
- Cash Disbursements Journal
- Member Receivable Report
- Cash Flow Reports and Projections
- Assistance in the development of the fiscal budget and annual audit
- Customized reporting for special needs
- Monthly or quarterly management reports
- Project management of large community construction projects such as rehabilitation projects, additions, & upgrades.
- Negotiation on behalf of the Association for services of contractors for special projects
- Implement and manage a community web site to increase communications within your community, increase revenue though advertising, owner accessibility to personnel account history, etc.
- Supervision of contract services
- Detailed service history reporting
- Production of newsletters and special publications
- Management of amenities and facilities
- Crisis management and assistance with special projects such as builder transitions, by-law amendments and other conditions or problems that may impact the community
- Monday through Friday business hours and toll-free telephone access available to all unit owners, with 24-hour emergency assistance