Contacting Property Manager...
VIS Group, Inc.
8621 Martin Way East
Lacey, WA 98516
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
VIS GROUP, INC. provides quality management services to clients in Washington State, allowing your board to focus on policy-making, while we are handling the day-to-day operations of your community!
We understand that all properties are as unique as you are - with its individual needs, wants, and concerns. We are here to advise you and to provide a custom management solution for those needs!
Our company is locally owned and operated, serving customers in Thurston, Pierce, King and Snohomish counties.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Regular compliance inspections help maintain the value of your property
- Attendance and facilitation of board meetings to help meetings go smoothly
- Easily accessible and secure website access to each homeowner, with the ability to view individual account statements, budgets, revenue and expenses, submit work orders, review governing documents, etc.
- Close monitoring of past-due accounts and serving as a liaison to the association's collection attorney helps maximize your cash flow avoid unnecessary assessment increases.
- Save time and money with Small Claims Program, resulting in a significant savings for your community
- Preparation and distribution of notices, reports, meeting minutes and other correspondence both electronically and on paper â€“ saving you postage costs!
- Free commercial-grade banking services with an FDIC insured account helps keep your money safe
- Real-time online access for designated board members to copies of associations invoices
- Real-time on demand daily reporting for board members via a password-protected website, allowing you to always know how your association performs financially:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Budget Vs. Actual
- General Ledger
- Cash Disbursements Journal
- Receivables / Payables reports
- Assist the board with budget preparation, including budget ratification and annual meetings
- Supervision and monitoring of contracted services
- Crisis management and assistance with special projects such as builder transitions, by-law amendments and other conditions or problems that may impact the community
- Monday through Friday business hours and toll-free telephone access available to all unit owners, with 24-hour emergency assistance